Past Coach NMFC Senior Coach - David Noble has parted ways with NMFC

Coaches of the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Full page spread with a nice pic of the Coach in Club colours in todays Hun, i am in the glass 1/2 full camp here, after all the negative crap over the last 6 months, we appear to be on the front foot Re. media, and i have no complaints whatsoever, hope our membership numbers actually increase for next year.

Same here mutts. New direction is gutten afaic.

fu** me. Another thread.

I'm not one for bans on this board to our own, but the last 2 weeks has just about been rock bottom of this board in the last decade.

Sort it out King Corey The Filth Wizard Flawed Genius.

Someone needs a fortnight break so we can all just take a breath on this board.

It's suffocating.
Suspended. The mods have brought peace and prosperity back to the board...

So Nobes eh?
yea, Nobes. Obviously since he just got here there isn't much can be said about his actions, so just going by what he's said and how he's said it, he seems like a really good choice. Like he gets it.

Strength and positive focus, but demanding and standards expected. Even the specific example of Polec that does work with his best attributes, but not denying the defensive defficiencies that need work.

Most excited about the dev of the 20 to 23 yo.

Recognition that developing depth takes time, no easy fix get some old guy in.

Looking at what was our lack of speed, and how that's already being adressed.

These parts sound really good and I'm genuinely excited, but as usual, see how they play out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved his response to the question about players actually playing in their preferred position, including the option of Jack playing half back - sure he lacks some pace but he reads the ball well and his field kicking can be very good (and he won't be kicking for goal!). Hopefully it also means more midfield time for three players who i suspect were played out of position; Bonar, Kyron and the much maligned Atley.

Good PR - good timing. Membership time and we need all the positives we can after a shocker 2020. I hope the bad stories from the hub don't start appearing as the 'media haters' have plenty of ammo when they need it as I understand it. Keep the good stuff coming Heath.

David Noble:
Look, there's a couple of values that are sitting behind me. The family, the ruthlessness, they fit really well, but it goes deeper than that, because as I mentioned at the committee and the board, the genuineness, the authenticity, the spirit, the Shinboner, is embedded in our place from a long, long time ago, and that really resonates with me. A no-nonsense, roll your sleeves up, excuse the French, but get s**t done. I'm a doer and we want to get that stuff done.

This bloke sounds about as old school a Shinboner as you can get.

Good PR - good timing. Membership time and we need all the positives we can after a shocker 2020. I hope the bad stories from the hub don't start appearing as the 'media haters' have plenty of ammo when they need it as I understand it. Keep the good stuff coming Heath.

Interesting.

Who is feeding them this ammo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back