Past Coach NMFC Senior Coach - David Noble has parted ways with NMFC

Coaches of the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

BF: The media hate us and have nothing positive to say about the mighty NMFC.

Media: Here are some good news stories about your new coach, your financials, expansion plans and your new recruits.

Snake and others: Campaigners doing fluff pieces I want change, and I want it now.

I don't get how it is not seen as just football 101

have a s**t year
coach leaves
new coach comes in
do PR on how things will be because how they are is kinda cack.

Every club that moves on its senior coach does this. Its not some conspiracy. Its how the industry works. Its formulaic and vanilla but it is what it is.

Right now NMFC is needing to sell the future, thats what Noble is. and we are painting him as a great appointment, because he is, until he isn't.

I don't even know what point you are trying to prove here.

Just by way of heads up if you were surprised about us getting articles out praising Noble, when we get our new draftees in they will likely have articles about them that are similarly positive, whilst they themselves have proved nothing.

If we get a new captain we are likely to get an article talking about how good of an appointment it is, regardless of whether whoever we appoint is actually ready.

Right now the club is selling hope. Anything that can be portrayed as positive will be. Are you going to get angry at every formulaic article?

The delusion of grandeur that you speak for everyone. You don't.

You're just another pack runner. They pump you out on the assembly line by the 1000's.

You misunderstood me. I didn't presume to speak for others, it was my estimation of the likelihood of people voting for you. Treat the 100% as a rounded number, up from 99.9 odd and acknowledging the fact that statistically there are always outliers, so 4 or 5 people might vote for you.

I'll humour you and assume it was a serious suggestion that you run for the board. In that event, then you would need to provide information about yourself. Data relating to your suitability would be examined, including but not limited to your Bigfooty postings, to enable members to assess your suitability for the role. There's nothing that even remotely suggests you would be a valuable addition to the NMFC board. Indeed, you've gone out of your way to alienate and abuse a solid core of good North people.

That's just my assessment - on what basis do you expect anyone to vote you to the board?

BTW, I'd figure the only supposedly non club controlled public forum is actually the best place to obtain the achievement you are questioning.

What's your end game, what are you trying to achieve?

I'm not saying you silence your opinions, I'm trying to figure out why you're expending a significant amount of energy on an outcome that isn't entirely clear.

What's your end game, what are you trying to achieve?

I'm not saying you silence your opinions, I'm trying to figure out why you're expending a significant amount of energy on an outcome that isn't entirely clear.

I thought it was pretty obvious that I was pointing out the monumental amount of spin coming out of the place with regard to Noble being some magnificent historical catch for the NMFC.

This has yet to be seen, and I don't rate Brisbane or Paul Roos as any high level water mark for achievement either.

It just highlights the low contemporary expectations of the place.

I don't get how it is not seen as just football 101

have a sh*t year
coach leaves
new coach comes in
do PR on how things will be because how they are is kinda cack.

Every club that moves on its senior coach does this. Its not some conspiracy. Its how the industry works. Its formulaic and vanilla but it is what it is.

Right now NMFC is needing to sell the future, thats what Noble is. and we are painting him as a great appointment, because he is, until he isn't.

Not sure why the club wouldn't go with 'yeah, its pretty ordinary appointment. We tried for Clarko, Simmo and Horse, but whiffed there, so we we went with this glorified administrator......oh and we're going to dish up the same cack with the same players we have for the past 4 and half years so there's basically noi chance we are going to improve in the short, medium or long term....anyway, have a great day and we hope you're looking forward to 2021"

You're missing the fact that I would need their permission to do that first.

Stop with your victim mentality and actually do a tangible thing.

you want change so be it.

what are you scared of being knocked back? Nothing to stop you applying to run.

Piss and vinegar.

Stop with your victim mentality and actually do a tangible thing.

you want change so be it.

what are you scared of being knocked back?

Piss and vinegar.

Your challenge has been accepted, so don't go spinning this to suit yourself now. Get me permission and I'll run.

Your challenge has been accepted, so don't go spinning this to suit yourself now. Get me permission and I'll run.

Get you're own permission.

if you have the credentials to run for the board, do it.

this isn't spin.

you want to be a board member and make change, apply to run.

up to now, you have done nothing but f***ing moan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why the club wouldn't go with 'yeah, its pretty ordinary appointment. We tried for Clarko, Simmo and Horse, but whiffed there, so we we went with this glorified administrator......

Hey, at least it would be the truth. :thumbsu:

Get you're own permission.

if you have the credentials to run for the board, do it.

this isn't spin.

you want to be a board member and make change, apply to run.

up to now, you have done nothing but f***ing moan.

You caved in quick.

I'm not surprised,

You're expecting others to get YOU permission for YOU to run for the board? Is that it? Not willing to do even the initial heavy lifting.

Geez, and you tell everyone else to wear their big boy pants.

If you think I am going to look at placating people with 30 or more less IQ points than myself in order to be able to apply just for the right which every NMFC member should have, then you're dreaming.

If you weren't such a dimwit, you would have deduced that my actual point was that I would have to apply just to be deemed worthy enough to run. The current problem starts right there. They'd NEVER allow someone like me to even enter the race.

If you think I am going to look at placating people with 30 or more less IQ points than myself in order to be able to apply just for the right which every NMFC member should have, then you're dreaming.

If you weren't such a dimwit, you would have deduced that my actual point was that I would have to apply just to be deemed worthy enough to run. The current problem starts right there.

Yeah, like many others, I'm not unaware of the significant barriers to you making an application.

If you weren't such a dimwit, you would have grasped the point I was making, i.e. notwithstanding you wouldn't get past application stage, you bring zero to the table. For clarity, I am suggesting that you would be an extremely poor candidate and it's highly unlikely that anyone would vote for you.

Get it now?

* me. Another thread.

I'm not one for bans on this board to our own, but the last 2 weeks has just about been rock bottom of this board in the last decade.

Sort it out King Corey The Filth Wizard Flawed Genius.

Someone needs a fortnight break so we can all just take a breath on this board.

It's suffocating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back