Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

NBA PLayoffs have been interesting. No one seems consistently dominant or way above theo ther teams. Yet, if the Nuggets get past the timberwolves I don't think there is a team in the east who has a good match up for Joker.

Also, not only do they allow travels all the time, now changing pivot feet is a regular occurrence. Defending is difficult as it is, but if your opponent can change pivot feet at will it gets near on impossible.

Most of those blokes may as well throw the ball into a shopping trolley and just drive it up the court. They carry and travel so much it’s a joke

Most of those blokes may as well throw the ball into a shopping trolley and just drive it up the court. They carry and travel so much it’s a joke

Followed by talk of amazing 'handles'... yes if you can carry the ball metres at a time 'handles' will look amazing. It has gone too far.

NBA PLayoffs have been interesting. No one seems consistently dominant or way above theo ther teams. Yet, if the Nuggets get past the timberwolves I don't think there is a team in the east who has a good match up for Joker.

Also, not only do they allow travels all the time, now changing pivot feet is a regular occurrence. Defending is difficult as it is, but if your opponent can change pivot feet at will it gets near on impossible.
What the hell happened today? Did Denver not turn up? Hope okc and dallas goes to game 7 too.

Jeepers i have done this route before and doing it again in September when i go over to UK for a wedding.

I reckon we probably don't understand how lucky we are every time we walk off a plane especially on a long-haul flight.

The distance travelled its amazing how 97-98% of the time there isnt an issue.
The risk is very small, certainly a lot less than 2 or 3% , but real. That's why i always wear my belt when flying over the ocean or when you're flying over the Darling scarp coming into Perth or over the Great Dividing Range going the other way.

Watching the new series of 'The Test". Pat Cummins - what a great bloke! Would love to have a beer with him

Another great series well done to all involved in the production.

I went over last year went to the Manchester Test but was in the Balkans during the Lord's test where the meltdown with Bairstow happened. Was keeping tabs and saw how big of an incident it was online.

I do laugh the fact when Stokes dropped smudge in the last test and reviewed it the lads start sledging the poms in the changerooms about the myth the poms call spirit of cricket.

Lyon having a laugh about Joe Root claiming they are in the entertainment business and not playing for draws.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grayson Murray dead at 31. Jesus, that’s sad

https://www.espn.com.au/golf/story/...s-pga-tour-golfer-grayson-murray-died-suicide
It shows you that the lifestyle at the top echelon of sports isn't always as idyllic as many of us think. Super sad scenario, feel for all his family and friends/loved ones

Mitchell Starc hit some great form in the finals of the IPL helping KKR to win the title for 2024. He was getting heaps of criticism earlier on as not being worth the high price paid for him but bounced back with a bang at the end.

Mitchell Starc hit some great form in the finals of the IPL helping KKR to win the title for 2024. He was getting heaps of criticism earlier on as not being worth the high price paid for him but bounced back with a bang at the end.
We're any bowlers doing well.

Most scores were 240+ in the early part of the tournament.

They may as well been bowling machines

WAFL derby looks like a decent match. The drone footage is a good innovation (not sure if seven have used it regularly, I haven't watched much WAFL this year).

Slightly unrelated question, does anyone know why South don't have night fixtures anymore? Used to go to these occasionally on a Friday night in the 00s.

WAFL derby looks like a decent match. The drone footage is a good innovation (not sure if seven have used it regularly, I haven't watched much WAFL this year).

Slightly unrelated question, does anyone know why South don't have night fixtures anymore? Used to go to these occasionally on a Friday night in the 00s.
South with 17 of the last 18 derbies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back