MFC Fans Only Non-Dees Footy Chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Great game, shame fox quickly cut away from the cats win the shamelessly promote their new show

embarrassing, Howie there giving pump up intros and fist bumps to Foxtel personalities who are on a million programs and been there for years.

Should just do first crack every night instead of these useless Saturday night sitting on a couch s**t they have been doing for years.

Disgrace that North were given a prime time slot.

Stick them on either day twilight or Saturday 2:10 for the sake of our weekends.

yeah the norf board is so depressing omfg. There is a bit of "you're not supporting the club" stuff between posters which is ******* crazy.

Also they're comparing North to us under Neeld. They are 10x the team we were under Neeld LOL

Couldn't watch any footy yesterday except a bit of the women's game but what an interesting day going by the results. What a capitulation from Collingwood and North getting absolutely smashed they seem to have gone backwards atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay I watched one of those afl minis on kayo for Collingwood vs Geelong. Though it doesn't really give the full picture, it looked as if Collingwood play a high pressure game up forward which allowed Geelong to score easily once it got out back. The last quarter Collingwood ran out of puff that's why they need to capitalise when they had it on their terms.

yeah the norf board is so depressing omfg. There is a bit of "you're not supporting the club" stuff between posters which is ******* crazy.

Also they're comparing North to us under Neeld. They are 10x the team we were under Neeld LOL
I forget how grim this place was during the Neeld Era, someone should make a 'best of' compilation of some of the comments made during that time.

I forget how grim this place was during the Neeld Era, someone should make a 'best of' compilation of some of the comments made during that time.

My favourite memory of that time was fellow supporters telling me how much Shannon Bynres and Chris Dawes were going to make a difference to our list coz they were premiership players.

My favourite memory of that time was fellow supporters telling me how much Shannon Bynres and Chris Dawes were going to make a difference to our list coz they were premiership players.
My "favourite" was all those dipshits who started best 22 threads after the draft with 5 draftees plugged into the line up to then proclaim jeez how much better does that team look.

My "favourite" was all those dipshits who started best 22 threads after the draft with 5 draftees plugged into the line up to then proclaim jeez how much better does that team look.

I was probably one of those deadshits. Such was my lack of faith in any of the expeierenced recruits we picked up. They were either finished as a player, absolutely s**t or only came here for coz we overpaid the s**t out them.

Such a toxic club.

I was probably one of those deadshits. Such was my lack of faith in any of the expeierenced recruits we picked up. They were either finished as a player. absolutely s**t or only came here for coz we overpaid the s**t out them.

Such a toxic club.
Good old days
Michie, Newton, Macdonald, Byrnes, Dawes, Riley, Magner, Couch, Sellar, Lumumba, Rodan

Boy oh boy woweee

Good old days
Michie, Newton, Macdonald, Byrnes, Dawes, Riley, Magner, Couch, Sellar, Lumumba, Rodan

Boy oh boy woweee

Giving Michael Evans a 3 year deal on 500k a year on the back of one quarter vs GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back