Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
“The club understands the incident took place in 2015 shortly after Shane had suffered a season-ending injury in Round 11 that year."

so why does anyone really give a s**t?
The only person who should be upset is whoever was next up.

The fact GWS even gave a statement on a "2015" video about a former player whom they're going to help get into rehab etc is interesting. Certainly gives weight to the idea they'll be re-drafting him.
He was a part time coach this year so is an employee

Yeah, it's a joke in poor taste, but it does raise an interesting question as to what would happen if this situation ever actually arose?
Well I heard Marc Murphy’s son is showing early promise. So...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“The club understands the incident took place in 2015 shortly after Shane had suffered a season-ending injury in Round 11 that year."

Because people get weirdly angry and emotional about drugs disproportionately to the harm caused by said drugs

Jack Watts...

******* brilliant.
pvMLnxS.jpg

one, where's the ****, and two, give me the ****

Last edited by a moderator:

Who says anyone cares?

There will be a lot of outrage but no one will care.

It less relevant if it was last 12 months than what it is in 2015.

Maybe they see the direct impact they have on their loved one's lives.
I find the people who have dealt with drug addiction in friends and family take a more pragmatic approach and want the problem treated as a medical issue, and don't carry on Helen Lovejoy or the font page of the Herald Sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back