Strategy North Melbourne Coaching Changes 2020 & Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m confused! Why is a news reporter now being reported AS the news.
He‘s level of journalism is laughable. He would be right at home writing for the Truth.
Don't know why your confused.
Football commentators are worse than teenage girls, spreading gossip and spend most of their time talk about what another commentator said or didn't say.

After his story about delivering some "papers" to a robe wearing Dick Pratt many moons ago, I always had the following image of blackshadow
That's him in the middle, for those scoring at home.

PS - I'll now be deleting my Google search history.

After his story about delivering some "papers" to a robe wearing Dick Pratt many moons ago, I always had the following image of blackshadow

Poor bloke was never able to walk properly after that.

That's definitely not how I recall the encounter...

During the height of the lock down I received this pic and an accompanying flirty message via PM from a well know mod of this forum.😲

I reported it and got no response! And I'm really happy for you that your fav 'night spot ' is the public amenities in the Fitzroy gardens.

1604104738646.png

On point- Gee I hope we go Choco, Was told Roos has agreed to assist , but I'm thinkin that will be dependent on who gets the senior role.
No need for Roos to assist Choco you would think?

During the height of the lock down I received this pic and an accompanying flirty message via PM from a well know mod of this forum.😲

I reported it and got no response! And I'm really happy for you that your fav 'night spot ' is the public amenities in the Fitzroy gardens.

View attachment 999444

On point- Gee I hope we go Choco, Was told Roos has agreed to assist , but I'm thinkin that will be dependent on who gets the senior role.
Depends if they think they could work well together. Williams, Blakey, and Roos overseeing different aspects of our direction and development looks pretty impressive to me.

[/QUOTE]

Only if you wanted to watch UFC in the coaches box next season.... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a thread on here a long time ago called "what does he/ she look like?" It was started by Lidge I think. Posters basically doing what tao was doing earlier. It was great. Might be worth dusting it off after trade aeon...

There was a thread on here a long time ago called "what does he/ she look like?" It was started by Lidge I think. Posters basically doing what tao was doing earlier. It was great. Might be worth dusting it off after trade aeon...

Can I reserve this one for the Orange Peanut?

1kjfdf.jpg

Wonder what happens if the best candidate decides he wants his own man as assistant?
We’d pay Blakey out before he even started and both Barrett and Caro would spontaneously combust. So, swings and roundabouts.

Mark William's on SEN 5 minutes ago, said he has the qualified experience and could do the job at North. Very careful and pensive with his reply to the question. Might have received a phone call.
Do we want him if he has to have his arm twisted. We need someone who wants to do the job and wants success, not someone who's just marking time till retirement

Do we want him if he has to have his arm twisted. We need someone who wants to do the job and wants success, not someone who's just marking time till retirement
I think that a professional wouyld not be spouting to all in sunbury about his absolute desire for the job and his plans for the team when he gets there. Until there's ink on the cak it's not his job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back