Official Team Thread [Nunez – ‘Toots Hibbert’ Winner] S30 - Sin City Swamprats: "A Rats' Dinasty is Nasty in Double”

Remove this Banner Ad

Please explain our deficiencies!
Just had a thought - why don't I just stand in the Gumbies' goal square? I'm a fairly big guy, so when the ball comes into their forward line, I could simply jump up and down on the spot, causing the earth to shake. If that doesn't put Rodders off his game, then I'm not sure what will.

Just had a thought - why don't I just stand in the Gumbies' goal square? I'm a fairly big guy, so when the ball comes into their forward line, I could simply jump up and down on the spot, causing the earth to shake. If that doesn't put Rodders off his game, then I'm not sure what will.
He'll part the sea mate, but thanks for trying! :thumbsu:

Stats (after QF)

*bell ringing*

postman bob.jpg

Morning Swampies, it's Postman Bob.

It's taken a while but your postcard is finally here. Mainly because I had to go and deliver it myself. Stupid Tonga Post and their "oh I don't want to touch anything cos I'll get the 'rona" bollocks.

Cheers.

postcard 5.jpg
swamprats postcard.jpg

The Captain’s Word: SF
philreich during this week's sim/committee meeting:

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stats (after PF)
Honouring the Qooty Gods
Alberton Qootball Club
The Swamprats

1607660127652.jpeg

Sacrificial Rite and Prayer

Blessed be the Almighty Sim, everlasting, patron of Sweet, the first among all qooty gods, king of Qolympus, lord of Qootball.

We the Swamprat faithful are once again reunited in sacrifice to honour the qooty gods, especially the All-Knowing Sim, at once just and merciful, upon whom ultimately rely the fates of all SFA clubs and their qootiers.

Tonight, with Grand Final Day approaching once more, as a symbol of our gratitude for another great season, we come together before the gods to offer them the sacrifice of our Spiritual Captain, guernsey #1, Far Kern.

We hope that our gift, as painful as it is for us mere mortals and as small as it may be to those most-important immortal beings, is deemed worth of their grace — which we are now officially recognizing and retributing.

We also come forth asking for their blessing in support of our great restorer, MannumPower, who has come back to our ranks and was selected to replace the best FB of all Sweet in the greatest match of the season.

View attachment 1025251

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet
Grand Final vs Gold City Grand Final Novices at SFA Park

B:
edgie - MannumPower - Quadzilla

HB: akkaps - jackster83 - Wojcinski

C: Power Raid - GotTheGoodes - Ant Bear

HF: Firestarter - philreich - Sparkle

F: LukeParkerno1 - SarahSmiles - GremioPower

FOLL: Rich the babe Evans - ant555 - Nunez

INT: sataris - projectv

Changes:

Far Kern FB -> OUT
MannumPower OUT -> FB​

As our anthem says: “Swamprats all, let us rejoice.” It is no time for sorrow. We have a last match to win. Let’s stand up and sing our club song:

Beer, beer! The black and the white
Honour the beer by day and by night
Lift that pint of stout up high
Chug down the f***er til it's dry

Whether the pub be great or be small
We'll clean it out and spew over all
While our Swamprats keep on drinking
Onwards to pi**ed glory!

That our glory may be the gods’ glory!

Blessed be the Sim! Long live the Rats!!

Last edited:
Go vote for your favourite media thread and give the hard working author the recognition he/she deserves. Cheers

Heads up, Rats! We did all we could do. We lost to a better side, but that doesn’t change another great Rat season.

Let’s enjoy our B&F Night before recharging for S31.

GO, RATS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back