OFFICIAL: Mark Williams to Essendon for Pick 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Essendon's offer to Mark Williams .....

Port wouldn't take pick 9 for Burgoyne, but yeah, they'll take pick 10 :thumbsu:

I'd be stoked giving pick 26 for Franklin, deal?
Oh, I guess I should add the "highly doubtful" part....
Not far off with buddy....

Re: Mark Williams Traded?

9 and 16 and williams for Burgoyne. Gee, in the current world credit crunch this price seems oddly way out of touch. Hope the Burger brings us a premiership and not the latest cutting edge rehabilitating techniques.
How about 3 flags?

This kid reminds me of someone
a2bb2257b160e7225aef3586d28009cb.gif

And chickens home to roost.

You guys smashed it! Willo was a gun for you, Carlisle looks like he'll be a premiership defender, and Anthony Long just goes from strength to strength.

We just got Burgoyne :oops::oops:

Thoughts on whether he was worth picks 9 and 16, eldorado?

Can't believe I have never posted in this thread.

I think we should do it. I have a gut feeling it will work out ok for us.
:D

Good call! If we're ever in a tight prelim in the future, experienced players like Burgoyne could really bring it home for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willo is one of my all time favourite Hawks. The guy wasn't far off winning the Coleman medal in 2005. First Indegenous player to play 100 games for the club, kicked my favourite grand final goal ever, landed us Burgoyne and screwed the Dongers over. Hawk legend.

I discovered it in the 2013 prelim!
Final home and away game against Swans 2012. 30 odd points down and them enter Burgers. 2 last qtr clutch goals from memory. 2012 prelim final qtr, Cyril gets plenty of credit for his final term but it was burger streaming out of the middle that got us into the 2012 GF (Fat lot of good in the end). 2013 prelim, final qtr again. Every other game we have NEEDED to win but have struggled in, he has enforced himself on the contest and got us over the line.
Shaun "break glass in case of emergency" Burgoyne. Best clearance player I have ever seen

I love watching that kid's swing in tapatalk header gif. The timing is spectacular. Particularly the stick's acceleration just as he hits the ball. And he leads the swing with his hips.

I wish my golf swing was that natural.

I know a few people that are mates with Mark williams and he apparently hates essendon with a passion. Known to rant about their demise regularly on fbook. Still a hawks man.

This makes me immensely happy. :cool:

We'll just add him to the 'Daniel Chick Association of Players Who Wish They'd Stayed With Hawthorn".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back