No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treloar on SEN jumping on the train, back tracking from his "Collingwood has the better list" statement. Saying we will win the flag. Insta-Regrets from the flog... Hahaha
Fug him Ill push him off the train. Fugwit

Well done to the Matildas so far, they are showing a lot more fight than their male counterpart at the moment.

Very impressive match. Kerr is damn awesome.

KB's Take | Make the Crows pick a new guernsey!

I should be home in bed after being whacked by the dreaded flu.

But I had to climb out of my sick bed because I couldn’t believe AFL CEO Gillon McLachlan on AFL 360 saying there is a definite clash jumper between Richmond and Adelaide if they make it through to the Grand Final – and one would have to change.

Now when Collingwood’s clash jumper is white with black vertical stripes and that ticks all boxes as opposed to black with white vertical stripes then it’s obvious jumper clashes are a complete furphy.

Gil talks about a coin toss to decide who would wear their traditional jumper in a Grand Final.

Hang on...let’s not forget that Adelaide is a johnny-come-lately to the competition.

The Tigers had been playing in the VFL/AFL competition for 83 years before the Crows even played a game.

If Adelaide wanted to design a colour scheme and jumper design that clashes with long standing clubs then that’s their problem, not Richmond’s.

Clearly, there is no jumper clash between the Crows and the Tigers.

But if the AFL is going to force their hand then they’ve got to tell the Adelaide Crows they have to pick a jumper that in their mind doesn’t clash with the famous Richmond traditional black jumper yellow sash.

It’s as simple as that.

I’m KB, that’s my take.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/09/19/kbs-take-or-make-the-crows-pick-a-new-guernsey/

Agreed, wish he would stop talking about it.
In a perfect world we wouldn't even be thinking about it yet.

This should not have been bought up until Saturday night...if we beat GWS only.

In a perfect world we wouldn't even be thinking about it yet.

This should not have been bought up until Saturday night...if we beat GWS only.

Exactly, first we need to focus on GWS that's our main priority. Hopefully the club is just ignoring all this talk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly, first we need to focus on GWS that's our main priority. Hopefully the club is just ignoring all this talk.

Not a chance, this will already be in discussion with the Tiges, Crows and AFL. Leaving it to the last week could be disasterous. Lots, and lots of planning will have to go into GF week if we make it

Got me stuffed why so many want KB to stfu, he's just a media person who always hams it up. He is harmless and a great Tiger in the media.
I guess for me it's a superstition. I am never ever superstitious but when it comes to Richmond I get nervous when people write stuff like his articles and start worrying that it provides ammunition for opposition.

This article reads like he's getting ahead of himself but most Richmond supporters are aware it's his way of controlling his own nerves.

So Port were about to conduct a full review, next minute they get spooked into fronting Hinkley a 3 year extension because the smallest club in the league enquired about him.

Just a spineless pissweak clown of a club.

Kochie reckons he asked Hinkles "what do I have to do to make you a 10 year coach?" lol

Well done to the Matildas so far, they are showing a lot more fight than their male counterpart at the moment.
The matildas in their preparation for the last Word Cup lost 7-0 to an U/14 team in NSW. Some perspective is here is desperately needed.

Yes exactly, perspective. I'm not suggesting that the Matildas try and enter the mens tournament.
Don't compare the men's fight to the women's. For some reason Australians are oblivious to the fact that the men's team is the worst team for the last 20 years. What they have done this campaign is totally expected for those who know anything about the game. Comparing their fight to the women's is ridiculous.

Don't compare the men's fight to the women's. For some reason Australians are oblivious to the fact that the men's team is the worst team for the last 20 years. What they have done this campaign is totally expected for those who know anything about the game. Comparing their fight to the women's is ridiculous.
Sorry.

I guess for me it's a superstition. I am never ever superstitious but when it comes to Richmond I get nervous when people write stuff like his articles and start worrying that it provides ammunition for opposition.

This article reads like he's getting ahead of himself but most Richmond supporters are aware it's his way of controlling his own nerves.

Theres only about 30 blokes whi i dont want getting ahead of themselves and all of them suit up on Saturday at quarter to 5

Kb talking about clash strips is irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back