No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out something last night.

My hatred of all things North and Geelong is purely on the Scott Brothers.

Didn’t feel anything watching North smash Port last night except humour that Port didn’t even show up despite top 8 being on the line (I do think they’ll be the ones in 8th spot after round 23 though).

Still passionately hate Geelong though and I expect that’s because of Scott.

I still don’t like them because of their cheating in the EF by resting players and essentially fixing the finals positions so they’d play us again, also, their banner was just outright disrespectful. But yeah, I don’t hate them now that Scott is gone

just watched the highlights

3 of ben brown's goals were still embarrassing free milks, will barely be remembered no matter how many goals he kicks in his career due to how he plays the game, no one cares when he kicks a bag

onto poort why were they not on the mark for several of his kicks? blatant tanking? they gave him some good low penetrating kicks at goal, wtf?

almost hate brown as much as geelol
A manufactured footy hero by the maggotts!

They were fun to watch as players but they do my head in as coaches. Much like Malthouse being the cause of my Collingwood disdain, though he has been gone for some time and I still hate the campaigners.

Malthouse was the general of our defence in our 1980 flag ... him doing his shoulder cost us the 82 flag ...all the players around him use to walk 10 feet taller when he was punching up oppo players ... I will always love him for that those great years ...will forgive him for taking the toothless to a flag ...you got to do what you got to do after you finish playing ... but to me he will allways be a RFC premiership player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has that feel about it.Would sum up our w/end.
Pies get % boast
We lose Stack(maybe for season)
We lose today
We finish 5th as a result
Dogs finish 8th.

Season over :(

Ben Brown: 62 goals, 42 frees for, 4 goal assists
Jeremy Cameron: 58 goals, 19 frees for, 8 goal assists
Charlie Cameron: 52 goals, 23 frees for, 15 goal assists
Tom Hawkins: 52 goals, 13 frees for, 23 goal assists
Jack Darling: 50 goals, 26 frees for, 15 goal assists
Tom Lynch: 50 goals, 30 frees for, 12 goals assists

Ben Brown's 4 goal assists is by far the lowest of any Coleman medal winner since goal assist stats started being recorded in 2003. Even the likes of Lloyd and Fevola tripled his tallies for the year.

Dogs v crows next week could very likely be playing for 8th next week. I don't want to finish 5th and play the dogs.

Come on Tigers. As Adrian said to Rocky in Rocky 2 before his Apollo fight.........."WIN!"

If that isn't inspiration I don't know what is.

I still don’t like them because of their cheating in the EF by resting players and essentially fixing the finals positions so they’d play us again, also, their banner was just outright disrespectful. But yeah, I don’t hate them now that Scott is gone
Don't forget the recorded crowd noise and their supporters are just smug gits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back