Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

It looks like the team that should have smoked Collingwood last year is getting smoked themselves tonight.Suck on that Steven May.šŸ˜œ
This is a disaster for Melbourne.

Petracca must be thinking about his futureā€¦

Hodge: "Grundy has proven he's back to his best from 5 years ago".

Get this ******* off please. It's one game.
The bloke is running at 45% DE.

His numbers look good at first glance but then you realise heā€™s basically been a liability most of the time when he takes possession.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melb- so nothing has changed over offseason?
Horrible coaching. Horrible.

Flood back. Then hope you win contest after contest. Itā€™s a horrendous game plan.

Every club watching will have seen what Grundy did.
Holy crap ā€¦not the margin that concerns me for Melbā€¦.but the style. Best 5 play well, you win, if they donā€™tā€¦you lose.
Thatā€™s legit 10-14 territory these days.

Interested to see what they do next week

Flood back. Then hope you win contest after contest. Itā€™s a horrendous game plan.

Holy crap ā€¦not the margin that concerns me for Melbā€¦.but the style. Best 5 play well, you win, if they donā€™tā€¦you lose.

Their bottom 10 is terrible. And that forward line šŸ˜‚

if the dees coaches had a clue they wouldnt have been so bad last year and the year before

Their bottom 10 is terrible. And that forward line šŸ˜‚
No their fwd line is no worse than ours.

Their gamestyle is what makes it so poor.
E.g Bowie getting in edge of square on a fast play and going back over the mark. We would never do that with 15mins to play.
No fwd line wins with that gamestyle.
Itā€™s absolutely shocking.

Swans outplayed them convincingly in the last quarter, outcoached and outrun. Lever having a man on/near him more regularly worked well, had less than a dozen possessions i think. Grundy had a point to prove and did it pretty well, good on ya Brodes; largely nullified Gawn and had more impact in the last, although he wasn't really turning back the clock or anything

I donā€™t want to watch them sh1t the bed but happy to hear all about it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back