Toast Patrick Lipinski - the 1000th Bulldog!

Remove this Banner Ad

absolute lock in the best 22 IMO. How people can have players like Wallis in over him next year just astounds next. He’s just as damaging inside 50 and brings far better ball use around the ground then most players on our list. Nowhere near the prime of his career as well.

I think we showed enough last year that without any major form slumps: Bont, Macrae, Dunkley, Lippi and Bailey Smith are our inside mid / forward brigade with potentially a sixth spot to be fought for between Libba, McLean, Wallis, whoever else

Awesome video..... keep thinking about Bont, Dunkley, Macrae, Smith and Richards and forget about this guy but STATS DONT LIE

absolute lock in the best 22 IMO. How people can have players like Wallis in over him next year just astounds next. He’s just as damaging inside 50 and brings far better ball use around the ground then most players on our list. Nowhere near the prime of his career as well.

I think we showed enough last year that without any major form slumps: Bont, Macrae, Dunkley, Lippi and Bailey Smith are our inside mid / forward brigade with potentially a sixth spot to be fought for between Libba, McLean, Wallis, whoever else

That midfield depth is ludicrous. We’ll lose one of them next season but I’d be trying to mould McLean into a dedicated HF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back