Universal Love Pick #2 - Welcome Andrew Brayshaw - 2022 AFLPA MVP

Remove this Banner Ad

In a sense it shows how truly remorseful he is that his mates think itll put him off, in another sense every bloke bringing it up needs to take a good look at themselves and hopefully the club takes a look at them two. Bunch of flogs.

Of course they are. It just confirms it. Simpson would of laughed, biggest flog of the lot.

Eurggh, gross. I honestly can't think of a Derby I want to us to win more than the one coming up. Not only in the context of this season and what it may mean for our finals aspirations, but for our young guys. So many of them wouldn't have won one yet, I reckon it'll galvanise the group if we can get it done.

Really don’t think his kicking is a problem. He rushes through his action thinking he’s in a hurry. But his hands in close. That’s footy instinct. Either have it or don’t. He goes in first time. Doesn’t hesitate and ends up with the clearance. For a 19 year old, he is playing well ahead of someone his age. Having Mundy, Fyfe and Walters as midfielders ain’t bad at all to learn off

Although not impressed, I don't think the comments are that bad in the big scheme of things.

I am probably in the minority, but see it as a good excuse to "run through" Vardy in the next Derby. Someone needs to take a stand and show we won't accept one our team mates being made fun of.

I would have thought the WCE media team would be made up of overly sensitive PC types, pretty incompetent for them not to realise it would be a bad look for the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone really needs to kick vardys ****in teeth in. Peace of **** like that sums up eaglesfc perfectly.
I find it ironic that Gill wants to control crowd behaviour, bullying, abuse, umpires untouchable yet
say nothing regarding players, clubs releasing media that could incite the exact thing happening?
After all it is just a game, even Clarkson trying to talk down his captains actions, just put your hand
up and apologise.

The timing by WCE is weird - Simpson on 7 tonight and Bas will ask him about it.

Any small chance the crowd would go easy on him is now gone. Vardy should cop it too the moron.

Its an orchestrated thing by the media and WCE to rile up the home crowd into booing and the on field boys to fire up and act out so they can cry victim for the week. Standard stuff really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back