Welcome Welcome Liam Reidy!!! - Pick 13 In the 2022 Rookie Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

He's an electrician. So Shultz is a plumber. Luke Ryan is a chippie. We just need to recruit a brickie.
Dale Alcock playing 24D chess by recruiting players to build his homes for him in their off-season

Dale Alcock playing 24D chess by recruiting players to build his homes for him in their off-season
We also got an accountant (Emmett) and an estimator (Wagner)

Go Away GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So this guy seems waaay more fwd than ruck. Also looks pretty handy to boot. What's the knocks? Seems odd he hasn't had a shot previously, or is that just the magic of highlight reels?

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

So this guy seems waaay more fwd than ruck. Also looks pretty handy to boot. What's the knocks? Seems odd he hasn't had a shot previously, or is that just the magic of highlight reels?

Only started playing VFL this year (technically 1 game in 2021)

Was also a forward but had to be the ruck this year, get more attention as a ruck

maybe a growth spurt? (dno on this)

Thanks, got some good vibes from this one. Not sure why, but feel he could be a Tabs with half a footy brain.

Yeah I like this pick too, it just makes the Knobel pick even more baffling to me though

This is the bloke we can develop over the next couple of years! he is still young at 22 for a ruck

I think he is the kind of player Taylor was referring to who due to covid lacked exposure and development opportunities. But I also think he is more a meat and potatoes level player, which is good for our sponsors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back