Toast Pick #48: Welcome to the kennel Bailey Williams

Remove this Banner Ad

Vfl watchers, is this kid a good ball user? A future bob replacement? Also from his videos it looks like he has so much time with the ball
Yes. Word is he just holds the ball for an extra second before disposing of it to ensure he makes a good decision - the way Pendles, Bonti, Macrae do it.
Seems it's a trait we value highly.

Not wanting to rain on any parade , but can't see him making the cut this week.
It's Bevo - how often does he name a rookie on an extended bench and not play them? I don't think it's happened.

JAMES_B_101 are you getting down to your/our (I'm still keen to claim him too) boy's debut?
I don't think I'll be able to make it unfortunately but will try and get down for it
Vfl watchers, is this kid a good ball user? A future bob replacement? Also from his videos it looks like he has so much time with the ball
Different player entirely, Bailey is more of a midfielder developing on a back flank.

Classy kid. Slowish tho, and not sure how physical he is. We'll find out.
He's bulked up a few bit during the pre season since he got a haircut he looks like Webb (body size as well)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to Bailey if he plays, love seeing the young guys get their opportunity so early. Another big tick to Dalrymple, of course Williams could still be anything, but his track record of late picks playing senior footy early is remarkable.

good luck young fella. hope he's as classy as his junior vision suggests he'd be

Hey guys don't mean to intrude but what's everyone's thoughts on him as a Fantasy option, what's his job security going to be like?
Suckling is two weeks away, JJ 6 or so and Adams about 2. They're all defenders.

Hey guys don't mean to intrude but what's everyone's thoughts on him as a Fantasy option, what's his job security going to be like?
He will get a couple of weeks in the seniors (similar to Dunkley) but I'd be suprised if he lasted any more than that.

I wouldn't waste a trade on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back