Player who everyone rates, but you don't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sloane for me as well. Not that he isn't a gun, but wouldn't have him in the absolute elite bracket of mids which is where he seems to be ranked. Is too easily tagged and is the sort of player who does the heart and soul/tough stuff, which makes him seem better than he actually is. I'm not sure he's actually any better than someone like Viney, Wines or Adams, and none of those guys are ever in an elite conversation.

lol at someone saying Pendlebury. An amazing body of work. Possibly the most consistent midfielder of the last two decades.

I was gonna like that comment til the Pendles bit. There's no possibly about it, most consistent mid of the last decade and more is Ablett.

Sent from mTalk

I was gonna like that comment til the Pendles bit. There's no possibly about it, most consistent mid of the last decade and more is Ablett.

Sent from mTalk

I said most consistent, not best.

I said most consistent, not best.

I think Ablett has been that too.

I think you guys are saying the same thing?

No. Ablett is the best midfielder of his time and a measure of that includes consistency. He's been so comfortably the best that there's no 'Possible' about anyone else being better.

Sent from mTalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. Ablett is the best midfielder of his time and a measure of that includes consistency. He's been so comfortably the best that there's no 'Possible' about anyone else being better.
No doubt Ablett has been better. Some doubt over his consistency. The last 2 seasons will always hang over his head for me. Requested and received a heavily front loaded contract then "allegedly" refused to put his body on the line to save himself for a trade back to Geelong. No doubt a great player though

Yeah Gary Rohan

Does anyone actually rate Gary Rohan??

I dunno every trade period we get many lets have a crack at Gary Rohan posts.

I dunno every trade period we get many lets have a crack at Gary Rohan posts.
Must be from fans of Cool Runnings (the guy's fast but he can't football)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back