Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rowey on AA, Adelaide should go after Rankine, he's gettable for Adelaide apparently lol.

He just signed a 2 year contract extension but he's still getable for the Crows. Because you see, even though they low ball every player they have, they'll offer him big money and he'll came to Adelaide

Lol, I know the pubs are open again it Rowey shouldn't be drinking that early in the day.

Is that the same clown who has told us over the years the cows were after Matthew Pavlich, Jeremy Cameron, Dustin Martin etc etc.

Crows supporters always think they can buy their way out of trouble. From what I'm hearing about key AFC sponsorships, there is not a lot of good news re their finances at the moment.
You only need to look at their coaching stable to see that!

They can have Sutcliffe, Cox, Patmore or Woodcock.
Keep Cox and Woodcock. We need more penis names to compliment Dixon and Bonner. The team for all people with childish mentality when hearing funny words.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

The issue hasn't been him getting a run of ganes it's been him getting enough of the ball to warrant a place.
He's gonna have to back it up Kane and keep that level but guys needing experience to find their feet at AFL level is not strictly a developing KPF rule.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the fu** would Adelaide be talking about priority picks? They've had one really bad year in 30?
The Adelaide Crow derp circle is talking about a priority pick - nobody else is. With Gillon you can never rule it out, but I highly doubt they get one, mainly because their problems are self inflicted.

End of Round 1, 2011.

Which ended up being pick 28 after all of GWS’ picks were counted, and was traded to West Coast for Brad Ebert.

... a player who by rights should have been available to us as a father son selection two years earlier. Essentially a nil gain play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back