Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange take.
Strange comment to make.
Happens all the time to lottery winners, overnight successes etc.
They get into drugs, they cheat on partners etc. etc. opportunity changes people’s ethics.

What have I wandered into?

16afa8e41c0acdc15658c3322c3c69b0.jpg

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Did Rucci say we might cut Adelaide's lunch in regards to Burgess? Please no.

Better brush the cobwebs off the lower limb holocaust machine in preparation for his return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She is asking for slightly over 20% of a club's total salary cap and kicked 4 goals last season.

I'm sure she didn't jump without a net.

What is the AFLW salary cap $750,000? More than the SANFL, WAFL, VFL and TFL combined? Wowee. That is appalling.

$150k to be a part time not very good at your job,. What does she think this is? The Public Service?

What is the AFLW salary cap $750,000? More than the SANFL, WAFL, VFL and TFL combined? Wowee. That is appalling.

$150k to be a part time not very good at your job,. What does she think this is? The Public Service?

Literally an ultra capitalist conglomerate that siphons public funds 😂

She is asking for slightly over 20% of a club's total salary cap and kicked 4 goals last season.

I'm sure she didn't jump without a net.
She’s one of what 2-3 household names the whole competition? She will get paid by an expansion club.

As an aside, she’s a much better boxer than footballer. Likely gets a crack at a world title this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back