hiddink

Team Captain
May 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Juve, Forest, Sociedad
For a very long time now I have wondered in the Brad Scott era, how many quarter drubbings we have endured.

Not sure if anyone wants to do the research, I'm happy to, I need time though.

If someone wants to, here are the parameters;

1. How many times in a quarter we have copped 5 goals + in a quarter (how many goals and behinds conceded. I'm not interested in how many we've kicked. It's irrelevant. This is about our defence.)
2. Even more interesting would be to find out how many minutes those goals were conceded in.

It is a lot of research and I think it's one that media pundits haven't closely looked at and you really could make a case that no matter the assistant coaches or the cattle, Brad Scotts gameplan(s) have never been defensively tight. Premiership teams are built on defence.

Me- I've had an absolute gut full.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how this is an over-reaction if it's been 8 years in the making. Go over all my comments, I never over-react.

Also yes I'll get onto the research, just putting it out there for anyone who feels inclined.

Is this not a valid discussion?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

perth.jpg

Port have pumped average teams all year and have the best defence in the league. So pretty much as expected.

Cunners, BBB, Luke good.

Ats was good again.

Big ticks for Jy and Nielson.

Goldy at least drew with Paddy in the ruck. Ryder wasn't dominant around the ground although Todd didn't do much either.

Bout it, bring on pick two.

North got flogged
Werribee got flogged
Majak remains on the list
Scott remains the coach

We.Are.Stuffed.
Sounds like it's time for you to change your alias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back