Review Positives and Negatives vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Smith's game seems to be underrated, didn't kill it in the possession count but I watched him and he worked extremely hard to cover the ground and get on his man. Stopped plenty of GWS switches by getting on the mark.
Yep. Smith and Masten both worked extremely hard to fill space when we don't have the ball. It's very evident when being up in the stands on gameday.

I also play AFL dream team fantasy footy but its not a good source as SuperCoach is.

Masten got DT scores of 33 and 101. He got 44 and 80 in Supercoach where you obtain penalties for turnovers, clangers and out of bounds kicks.
DT out of bounds on the full kick still awards points. Mastens 1st half was nothing but a Clanger.

I also play AFL dream team fantasy footy but its not a good source as SuperCoach is.

Masten got DT scores of 33 and 101. He got 44 and 80 in Supercoach where you obtain penalties for turnovers, clangers and out of bounds kicks.
DT out of bounds on the full kick still awards points. Mastens 1st half was nothing but a Clanger.
Pretty sure you still lose points for turnovers and frees against in Fantasy.

Have we understated the flag unfurling display from Rick the Rock? I didn't get to the ground in time to see it but it looked great on camera!

Gameday just gave us a good spot on this and the milestones (as opposed to The Sunday Footy Show, which gave as little as absolutely possible to our game).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have we understated the flag unfurling display from Rick the Rock? I didn't get to the ground in time to see it but it looked great on camera!
Agreed, would be very hard to over sell it. He's done a god damned shooting star press off a stadium.

Wrestlemania is next week, get him involved.

You've made your point (laboured it in fact). Time to park it and move on.

Just to second my opinion the West Australian Newspaper has Masten a certainty to come out for Gaff. And notes how his 1st 2 games have been s**t. Im done if you lot cant handle the truth.. Same as for Waterman the bloke cant kick, how many times has he been dropped? Now Oscar Allen has well n truely gone past him and cemented his spot. When JK goes Brander too will be cemented in the team.

I was calling for Sheed last season to get midfield minutes instead at HFF when he was getting dropped. I so wish it happened as Masten then would of been dropped and Gaff stayed in.

As much as Vardy was our premiership ruckman too Keegan Brooksby looks like taking his spot in the near future. Which in all makes the call on who to drop for Nic Naitanui that much harder. He is going to play for SD reserves which should speeden up his process even further.

Not many people have mentioned how Sheed played inside midfield in game 1 but then last night played on the wing. I believe this is a plan based around Gaffs inclusion.

Just to second my opinion the West Australian Newspaper has Masten a certainty to come out for Gaff. And notes how his 1st 2 games have been s**t. Im done if you lot cant handle the truth.. Same as for Waterman the bloke cant kick, how many times has he been dropped? Now Oscar Allen has well n truely gone past him and cemented his spot. When JK goes Brander too will be cemented in the team.

I was calling for Sheed last season to get midfield minutes instead at HFF when he was getting dropped. I so wish it happened as Masten then would of been dropped and Gaff stayed in.

As much as Vardy was our premiership ruckman too Keegan Brooksby looks like taking his spot in the near future. Which in all makes the call on who to drop for Nic Naitanui that much harder. He is going to play for SD reserves which should speeden up his process even further.

Well if it's being reported somewhere, it must be true. Let me find you some Kim Hagdorn truefax.

PS: You're done? Really? Promise?

This isn't the changes thread, Nic Nat isn't retired, Hayden Ballantyne doesn't play for Baldivis, Jeremy McGovern didn't sign with Fremantle, Tim Kelly isn't an Eagle, Josh Smith was not leading Collingwood's best and fairest last year before injury, Patrick Cripps isn't coming home, Gold Coast aren't relocating to Darwin, we didn't match Scott Lycett's offer, Ian Hill hasn't been told we're drafting him at 23.

Please * off.

This isn't the changes thread, Nic Nat isn't retired, Hayden Ballantyne doesn't play for Baldivis, Jeremy McGovern didn't sign with Fremantle, Tim Kelly isn't an Eagle, Josh Smith was not leading Collingwood's best and fairest last year before injury, Patrick Cripps isn't coming home, Gold Coast aren't relocating to Darwin, we didn't match Scott Lycett's offer, Ian Hill hasn't been told we're drafting him at 23.

Please **** off.

Hold me?

Please **** off.
You should be applauded for actually paying attention all this time to remember all that. Eventually I just start to zone out.

I don't think Gaff staying in the side was an option for us...

Yea Sheed was moved to the outside in round 2. Hes not an outside player. We have to get him back on the inside and let Gaff resume back to his wing.

You can just hear the discussions now:
1. Cogs imagine playing in front of 55,000 WCE supporters.
2. Cogs imagine playing at that stadium and in front of 55,000 WCE supporters.
3. Cogs imagine roving to Nic Nat at that stadium and in front of 55,000 WCE supporters.
4. And the last line will be Cogs imagine not having to play on Hutch, roving to Nic Nat, at that stadium and in front of 55,000 WCE supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back