Preview Practice Match vs Brisbane Lions at Burpengary

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did you know we have the worst media team in the league?

Yes i am aware. When goals were sent by tweet they were not updating score, not only that they did not tell us when Brisvegas scored. No real run down at the breaks. Nothing. no photos, no video. Nothing!

Swans too good. Good luck for the season!

BTW, we feel your pain. Our media department was just as bad these past few years. They finally changed things around this year - MUCH better.

I hope we never see Laidler in a bloods jumper in the real thing, I thought everitt was a nervous Nellie, laidler makes him look good!

good hit out, no injuries, buddy played a solid half..

bring on the real s**t, and lets forget this ever took place.

zac jones is going to be hard to keep out of this team, I know that.

I hope we never see Laidler in a bloods jumper in the real thing, I thought everitt was a nervous Nellie, laidler makes him look good!

good hit out, no injuries, buddy played a solid half..

bring on the real s**t, and lets forget this ever took place.

zac jones is going to be hard to keep out of this team, I know that.
Jones look alright mate ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing Zac Jones for first time....good lord this kid is a human wrecking ball. No wonder Stephen Wells was pissed when we drafted him. Solid for 18 year old too. Very composed with ball in hand.
Which is why i'm surprised we haven't seen more of him in the nab games...but hopefully he'll get his chance to impress in the reserves..

Bud only played a half? Would of thought he would of played the whole game to get a real good hitout before round 1.

Jones look alright mate ?

Know from watching him play punts, the kid is a different animal... I couldn't believe our clubs luck in getting him.. just like Mitchell, its truly exciting.. I suspect jones is the reason why we resisted temptations of getting heath shaw.. so much more upside.

You guys haven't seen nothing yet.... kid is special I guarantee

Know from watching him play punts, the kid is a different animal... I couldn't believe our clubs luck in getting him.. just like Mitchell, its truly exciting.. I suspect jones is the reason why we resisted temptations of getting heath shaw.. so much more upside.

You guys haven't seen nothing yet.... kid is special I guarantee
Like I seen at training , sounds awesome.
Can you give me a little bit on the rucks today and what they might do R1 , LRT rucked a bit I see

Marking Laids papers already?

absolutely

whilst rampe is a terrible kick, hes no different to Dunkley and tilt carter, at least he has a crack and will beat an opponent one on one..

theres a reason malthouse didn't play this cripple/ hack imo

Good grief, give the guy a bit of a chance. Let's see how he equips himself once he's fully familiar with playing under our team plan and with our players in the heat of a few regular season games first.

Like I seen at training , sounds awesome.
Can you give me a little bit on the rucks today and what they might do R1 , LRT rucked a bit I see

Hey champ, I would go with pyke and lrt as the chop out.. haven't seen too much to entice me to play either namkervis or derickx..

lrt is almost the most important player we have, and for anyone to question me here, go check out the 2012 gf...

He's the ultimate handyman, forward, back, ruck..... and hes in our top 5 hardest for sure..

Im not a Laidler fan as yet but that's a bit rough mate he wears the red and white but I appreciate the updates from you and everyone else.

I appreciate your thoughts, but he hasn't played a game yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back