Game Day Prelim Final Geelong v Brisbane Fri 16 Sept, 7:50pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t want at all to add any negativity… but I am also a little concerned about Atkins. No doubt hurt his ribs early but has come back on and played a lot.

Has only had 10 possessions and I have thought he has been less aggressive than normal so really hoping it isn’t an injury. I know some stars have played GF with rib issues but don’t reckon they would risk it. Anyway hope I am seeing things

Full credit to Holmes at least he’s not doing a Mark Blake out there

Love his attitude

Cant believe I doubted Zuthrie a year ago - he's become special!!
Me too. Doubted Zuthrie since he made the ‘22’. Happy to be wrong. Absolutely delighted to see his effort prove me wrong
💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙

#HaveISaidTonight how I feel watching Geelong head into a Grand Final?View attachment 1509928
team america vomit GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t want at all to add any negativity… but I am also a little concerned about Atkins. No doubt hurt his ribs early but has come back on and played a lot.

Has only had 10 possessions and I have thought he has been less aggressive than normal so really hoping it isn’t an injury. I know some stars have played GF with rib issues but don’t reckon they would risk it. Anyway hope I am seeing things
Heres the thing with Atkins though, these sort of comments were made weeks ago when we swept through teams like GC and the Saints (i think).

But in the Port game, and against the Pies, when the pressure goes nuts and the contested ball is hot, he steps up. Especially since we are either playing the Swans, who have contested ball monsters, or the Pies, and we saw what Atkins can do when he stepped up in the 4th against them.

Atkins isn't effective in games where we completely flog the opposition and most of the scores come from intercepts.

GO here for Granny talk

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back