EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Not having Van Dijk and TAA is killing me.

Had them both last season and they couldn't score a goal or a goal assist to save themselves but now they are scoring them for fun.

Meanwhile I am shuffling deckchairs on the Titanic in my midfield, traded out JWP for Foden who did nothing while JWP scored a goal.

Last edited:
Sitting at 4th overall with this team. 7.42M in the bank. Not sure how to use it

View attachment 1868717

A better goalkeeper, Brentford are flaky. Ederson has basically bottomed out in price and only a matter of time before they start keeping regular clean sheets again, a decent option considering you don’t have any Man City defenders

A better goalkeeper, Brentford are flaky. Ederson has basically bottomed out in price and only a matter of time before they start keeping regular clean sheets again, a decent option considering you don’t have any Man City defenders

I traded in Ederson for Pickford which backfired as Everton have had 2 clean sheets since then but Ederson should be a better long term pick

Something odd is going on with the Sportsdeck site where it hasn't put the scores in for the West Ham v Brentford game last night.

I have JWP and Bowen and it says DNP for them rather than their scores, of course this happens after Bowen has scored a hat trick.

132 all out

Hope it gets me close to Top 100
Currently 112, started the season extremely well but the last 10 rounds I have fallen down ranks by about 90 positions after being under 20 mark for most of season

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish I had got Cole Palmer when he was still affordable, 4 goals for him last night and now he is way out of my price range at 26m quid.

I can't remember any other players that have been priced as high as that.

I messed up by missing out on him, but my trades led me to having +15mil. So, I swapped him for Maddison regardless of the 22mil price tag last week and that was clearly a win

232 with a Haaland donut
Only good for 118th for the week, top score was 312!!

That team is named Arsenal Forever and is just Arsenal players lol, good result for them obviously

Remove this Banner Ad

Back