Preview Preview and Changes: Round 6 - Port v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jones was good last week.
One super dooper tackle and then his usual mixture of unbelievable fumbles resulting in opposition goals was his output from last week. Until he can go fumble free, stop trying to mark over teammates over a whole game then I’m afraid that he will never be an AFL player. Poor ole Jed gets a rubishing from BF posters and perhaps rightly so, but the hands off approach to Jones is very strange.

One super dooper tackle and then his usual mixture of unbelievable fumbles resulting in opposition goals was his output from last week. Until he can go fumble free, stop trying to mark over teammates over a whole game then I’m afraid that he will never be an AFL player. Poor ole Jed gets a rubishing from BF posters and perhaps rightly so, but the hands off approach to Jones is very strange.
You wouldn’t say that if you read the game day threads.

m8 everyone was bagging the s**t out of him and calling for him to be dropped.. but his handling was much better as well last week. Dropping him when he finally got some confidence back would be a big mistake.

You obviously,didn’t watch the game. Jones was very good last week.

Weightman has kicked 3, had 6 touches at 100% DE IN A QUARTER

McEntee has kicked 2 FOR THE SEASONS.

WHY?
So it looks like Weightman has done a McEntee…. Only played 1 quarter…. He now has a solid 9 touches for the game.

And in said quarter Weightman has kicked more goals than McEntee all year.

WHY?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am super happy to see Sweet get a game and hopefully he rucks well.

Jed has been very low on form all year and it s getting to the point where the name of his continuing thread might get a Bhagavad Gita reference.

You've got to hand it to Kenny Average, he's a cretin but an intransigent cretin.

He's such a poor judge, I don't think I could even be a passenger in a car that he is driving.

100 BigFooty posters saying something isn't evidence.

I can remember us coming home with a string of losses at the back end of 2018 after he got injured and starting 2022 with a string of losses when he was out injured.
I also remember us starting 2022 with the bomb it in long to Big Dixon tactics, even though he wasn't there, and being shocked that it wasn't working.

Then (among other changes like putting rozee in the middle) we adjusted our forward structure, and started playing less s**t.

Cucksissy is solidly in the Cameron Mooney (Norf version) and Billy Frampton tier of premiership player.

Is it just because he backs his old coach like Kane and doesn’t get along with tredders the reasons why everyone hangs s**t on Dom?

No one that plays 228 games is a spud. He was a pretty good player and played the port Adelaide way, 4 fos Williams medals in a row is a testament to how he went about it, and he was high in the best and fairest for about a 5 or 6 year period.

Like Jonas and Dixon, we seem to go after the players that put their bodies on the line more than any. And I don’t really get it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back