Autopsy QF 2019 - Pies d Cats by 10 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Kolo worst player on the ground cost us 4 goals directly, he needs to be dropped immediately for next weeks game.

Just so frustrating yet again. Slow safe football! We looked our most dangerous in the last few minutes when we had nothing to lose. Imagine if we play like that all the time. We have the talent. Back them in ffs.
We look so dangerous when we play with the shackles off, yet we just aren’t willing to do so!
Stewart can hold his head high. Danger again nearly dragged us over the line. Pretty average from there.
Taylor and 2e looked exceptionally slow tonight. Both did a couple of good things but were exposed so many times.
Gaz? Way off it
Biggest thing again though. Slow, boring safe football especially early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If next week is at the G no one should attend
Because its at the G or because we dont deserve the support

I have a little of column A and a little of column B.

GO Catters

Was over before the game even started. Good job with the weather call, absolutely pelted down...oh wait...

This makes me so mad. The whole footy world knew the switch was on by Wednesday, and Scott could not bring himself to change the plan, once again sticking to what he does, which is nothing!

Them trying at the end just makes it all the more frustrating. Where was that intensity at the start of the game?
tbf Collingwood were trying to hold their lead for a lot of that last quarter which made it easier for Geelongs game to flow, but it's a joke that it takes until the last quarter for the club to ever switch anything up and they always look better for it

Yep. The pies have completely outworked us.
Would I have liked or preferred Stanley in the ruck - hell yes, but that's not the main reason we lost

Our lack of work ethic, accountability, teamwork and support is where we lost it.

Collingwood wanted it more than us and their players worked harder - hence the result

changes for next week

IN: Stanley (all teams play a ruck except us for some reason FFS)
Constable (what have we got to loose)
Play anybody to replace our key forwards, anybody!!

OUT: Hawkins (please, he will let us down as usual)
Sav (delivers nothing)
So you want us to play next week without a single marking target, you’re out of your ******* mind.

Tell me how we were brave to comeback at the end, tell me how we were unlucky to miss a few goals and had we kicked straight we'd have won, tell me it was only just 10 points.

That was pathetic. Spooked, both players and the MC. To think the same coaching group made the exact same mistake they made half a decade ago just before a big final, bunch of clowns. Piss the coach off, and the yes man who let him make such a stupid pregame call.

New team they said, but they play the same old scared way we've come to know under Scott, time to take responsibility.

/melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back