Unofficial Preview R17 2018 - Crows v Cats, Thurs @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menzel in for Murdoch
Depending how Cocky plays and recovers in for Gaz who would be sore and probably needs to reset
Cocky and danger could rotate fwd mid

Henderson could be our best second tall forward, Suprised he hasn't been playing that role in the twos. Otherwise I'd still have him in over kolo or henry.... someones going to be incredibly unlucky.

Nope. Harry is a long way better than him fwd.

- Murdoch out, Menzel in.
- If Gaz needs a rest then Cunico in.
- I want Cocky playing at least 2 VFL games before returning to the seniors so he doesn’t come in until at least the Melbourne game for me.
- Henderson no point playing in the seniors on Thursday night in Adelaide after playing VFL on the Saturday with only a 5 day break after how conservative we’ve been with him, he comes in the Melbourne game as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outs: Murdoch, Menegola
Ins: Menzel, Cunico

Menegola cant play midfield in finals he is just terrible under pressure, makes poor decisions and cant make short passes. (I know Scott and the MC wouldn't be brave enough to do it)

Ablett, Taylor and Bews would also want to improve

Outs: Murdoch, Menegola
Ins: Menzel, Cunico

Menegola cant play midfield in finals he is just terrible under pressure, makes poor decisions and cant make short passes. (I know Scott and the MC wouldn't be brave enough to do it)

Ablett, Taylor and Bews would also want to improve
Delete and try again.

Resting Gaz I could understand although its an enormous game. We simply cannot let him get inj again this late in the season

Dropping Gaz for form is laughable as suggested by some. He didn't have a great game on Thursday but unless he has 35 and kicks 3 ppl are all over him.

We still need 1 win from the Adel, Melb, Haw and Rich games or we absolutely won't make the finals. And that's assuming we clean up Freo, GC and Bris at home. Maybe we get that one win first before we plan too far ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back