Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I became a Pats fan after buying NFL 2k and making them my team. Full bizarro world version for an MFC fan.

Had the same thing with fifa ā€˜96 and Man U.

I became a Pats fan after buying NFL 2k and making them my team. Full bizarro world version for an MFC fan.

Hated the NFL with a burning passion til the early 2000's mainly coz I didn't understand the rules or tactics. Was a massive head * to me.

But then got into it coz of Madden 2003 on the ps2 and thats how I chose my NFL team, randomizer team choice landed on Carolina.

Me getting into the NFL was meant to be as it replaced the hole in my heart left from my Sonics getting ****ed by the NBA 2 years later. :)

I like Eddie Vedder doing a cover of anything more than whatever the original was and I never liked Pearl Jam that much. He should have forgotten about the wildly successful career he had and concentrated solely on covers.

Eddie Vedder with Roger Waters doing comfortably numb live is a good one

So you just decided to barrack for the highest rated teams on each game?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

So you just decided to barrack for the highest rated teams on each game?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
Why not? I did it back in 1964 when I chose the Melbourne football club and thatā€™s worked out great.

What were AFL computer games like back then?

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fkevinknudson%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F04%2F800px-Chinese-abacus.jpg

I thought that was a snapshot of Goodys game plan for a moment but realised if that was they would all be stacked on top of each in the center of the board.

Biggest waste of money ever that game. Made me so angry as a kid.

1. Just put all the fielders behind the bowlers arm. You can't hit the ball anywhere else. ******* ridiculous.
2. s**t broke so easily.

I imagine what I was feeling was similar to what the kids do these days when they "rage quit" video games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biggest waste of money ever that game. Made me so angry as a kid.

1. Just put all the fielders behind the bowlers arm. You can't hit the ball anywhere else. ******* ridiculous.
2. sh*t broke so easily.

I imagine what I was feeling was similar to what the kids do these days when they "rage quit" video games.

No way, this game was decent, you had to swivel/move the batsman sideways right before you hit the ball and it'd skew off anywhere, might be why it broke easy though.... Sure, the slips were virtually pointless, but good fun that game, for at least a few minutes.

Got a month trial for Amazon Prime. If anyone has it what TV shows are worth watching?
I don't have it but I have seen 'The Boys' A very cynical & comedic take on what super heroes would be like if they existed in the real world.
Have also seen Good Omens which was a very British take on the Demon/Angel dynamic & am looking forward to watching the upcoming Utopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back