Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for all those people who claim there aren't double standards, how do you explain all the major news publications running a story about Greg Norman's utensil with embedded comments from people talking about him.

How in the fu** is that any different to Taylor Harris? Or is it because he's a man he must love the attention so you can say whatever you want.
Both are wrong in my opinion.

What's important is that we don't go the wrong way, excusing the behaviour relating to Harris because of what was said about Norman. We need to continue the opposition to sexism/objectification/harassment and use each little win as a stepping stone towards the next one.

This level of social change does not happen in one big bang and we can't let that fact hold us back from the incremental changes that will eventually get us the full way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So for all those people who claim there aren't double standards, how do you explain all the major news publications running a story about Greg Norman's utensil with embedded comments from people talking about him.

How in the fu** is that any different to Taylor Harris? Or is it because hes a man he must love the attention so you can say whatever you want.
It's heartwarming how triggered you get by this <3

... It's a really nice bulge the Shark's got, thanks for pointing it out to us. I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

If we're talking about Ugandan anti-gay videos. Nothing can beat this. This is very vile but is hilarious, i recommend only watching the 1st minute. Gets a bit gross after.

If we're talking about Ugandan anti-gay videos. Nothing can beat this. This is very vile but is hilarious, i recommend only watching the 1st minute. Gets a bit gross after.

Jesus Christ. 😂...Uganda. 😂😂😂

Hi all, would you be so kind as to provide some movie recommendations, I have a pirated movie app but it has a trash search feature so I can't find anything good. Any genre besides horror. Much appreciated!
Happy to oblige!

Le Grande Bouffe
Jeux d'enfants (Love Me If You Dare)
The Big Blue
Tampopo!
The Kebab Connection
Wings of Desire & Faraway, So Close!
Down By Law, A Night On Earth, Dead Man
Shin Godzilla
(Tim Burton's) Batman
Love & Mercy
eXistenZ
Spirit of '76
The Shout (You can stream this one on SBS on Demand I think, it's ostensibly a horror but it's not really. It's just odd)
Reign of Fire
Predator 2
Rambo: First Blood
Gummo
Happiness
The Master
Killing Zoe
Apocalypse Now
Platoon
Full Metal Jacket
Amazon Women On The Moon
Detroit
White Men Can't Jump
Ghostbusters

I preferred our board when we were all w***ers who went to the snow and took cheese boards to the footy
I sincerely apologize for introducing a video that must be popular with those who are publicly educated. I also promise to never share a video containing Africa. The smell of mosquitoes and famine was too strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back