Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been able to find it in any bottle shops, but you can buy it online. Had it at Kazuki's in Lygon Street recently.
I take it that it is a good drop?

Certainly is, much better than the mass produced ones, I believe.
i will have to track some down then

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

dbd735da72a09d8a02382f32720123a1.jpg
So what's the cabinet in the background?

Which game(s)?

I've got an original Galaga board. Would love a Bubble Bobble or Donkey Kong machine but I'll probably just build a RetroPie cabinet.
it has something like 500+ games on it

From Pac Man, Galaga ext to NBA jam to Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat ext to Ninja Turtles, Double Dragon, Simpsons arcade game

The thing is pretty cool but to be honest I don't even play the thing much anymore

it has something like 500+ games on it

From Pac Man, Galaga ext to NBA jam to Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat ext to Ninja Turtles, Double Dragon, Simpsons arcade game

The thing is pretty cool but to be honest I don't even play the thing much anymore

Pretty standard. I have an XBox that once a year gets used to play a BluRay. Has some games in immaculate condition sitting next to it.

arcade machine
I’m impressed.

Slow cooked brisket burgers with hot sauce, accompanied by Kirin and served in a fully fitted man cave.

I would like to think that just out of shot is a pool table, bar stocked with bourbon with at least 4 bar stools and a flat screen mounted in the corner. Beanbag optional (I suspect you’re too young)

I’m impressed.

Slow cooked brisket burgers with hot sauce, accompanied by Kirin and served in a fully fitted man cave.

I would like to think that just out of shot is a pool table, bar stocked with bourbon with at least 4 bar stools and a flat screen mounted in the corner. Beanbag optional (I suspect you’re too young)

No pool table.

But i have the stocked bar, bar stools and the flat screen is mounted to the wall next to an inbuilt fireplace. There is also a beanbag

Pretty standard. I have an XBox that once a year gets used to play a BluRay. Has some games in immaculate condition sitting next to it.
Ive got an xbox one in my bedroom. It is usdd for netflix and optus sport only.

The ps4 in the other room does get a bit of a work out.

The arcade is good but its ******* annoying that you can't save games and some of those old arcade games take hours to clock

The arcade is good but its ******* annoying that you can't save games and some of those old arcade games take hours to clock

I'd forgotten you were a dirty Liverpool fan. What sickening scenes you must inflict upon yourself on Saturday nights...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me the word "man-cave" conjures images of a suburban garage that accommodates beer-soaked couches extracted from hard rubbish, a Jack Daniels wall hanging, a bong that's never been washed and a stack of old Picture magazines in a dusty box in the corner.

Soon as mum and dad move to the old folks home I'm building the dream!!

Last edited:
For me the word "man-cave" conjures images of a suburban garage that accommodates beer-soaked coaches extracted from hard rubbish, a Jack Daniels wall hanging, a bong that's never been washed and a stack of old Picture magazines in a dusty box in the corner.

I think your vision has the full rustic authenticity going for it. I think Stinger is aiming to get the charm component without the health risks.

All this reminds me of my extensive group house days. Parents are visiting and I would stay up most of the night cleaning, hiding and if required burning things in an attempt to make things presentable. The moment comes and they knock on the door and the first thing my mum asks about is what all of the glass sculptures on the porch symbolise (collection of in use or defunct bongs basically - that I had forgotten as they were left on the porch rather than inside). The bit that impresses me now is how well she played it. She knew exactly what she was looking at - wanted to see me squirm for a bit. Had no intention whatsoever of making a scene. My Mum can be a real a-hole when she sets her mind to it.

Bloody hell mate, when do you have time to go to work?

For me the word "man-cave" conjures images of a suburban garage that accommodates beer-soaked coaches extracted from hard rubbish, a Jack Daniels wall hanging, a bong that's never been washed and a stack of old Picture magazines in a dusty box in the corner.

Hahaha, from reading some of your previous posts I thought you were already living the dream! :moustache: :cool: :moustache: :cool:

I’m playing Ultimate Frisbee tonight. Pray for me.
I was gonna ask if you'd see Cat Phillips, but then i remember shes a turn coat and couldn't care less

Raiders of the lost arc has a surprisingly similar score to Lawrence of Arabia. Ripped.

Watching Lawrence of Arabia for the first time in 30 years tonight.

I just bought a bunch of big terracotta pots and herbs and stuff. For my next impulse driven manic phase I see myself becoming the complete market gardener. I even got some tomatillo seeds and a seed tray. I would like to buy a goat but that would probably be unwise.

I just bought a bunch of big terracotta pots and herbs and stuff. For my next impulse driven manic phase I see myself becoming the complete market gardener. I even got some tomatillo seeds and a seed tray. I would like to buy a goat but that would probably be unwise.

I don't see how. If you don't like the goat, you can always eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back