Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nay, leave the bloody game alone.
Yes IF they reduce game time by 15-20% then increase games played by 15-20%.
Don't mind this, but it will still create an uneven fixture either way. And unless teams are happy with the occasional weeknight games (like epl) and more frequent 4/5 day breaks, I can't see it happening. The season is already too long in my eyes.

I use an apple watch 4 to record my rides on Strava. It is normally extremely accurate but today went bonkers and was all over the joint, does anyone have an idea why?

I use an apple watch 4 to record my rides on Strava. It is normally extremely accurate but today went bonkers and was all over the joint, does anyone have an idea why?
Maybe you went bonkers and all over the joint?

Seems to be to blame for everything else.
ScoMo interestingly not getting credit for it raining 🧐
Scomo wasn't getting blamed for fires, he was getting criticized for the monumental failure to lead a country through a crisis. Not to mention past indiscretions. Knowing him though there will be an LNP marketing add about the rain dances they have been doing this whole time but just forgot to mention to the public.

Where the fu** has cannon gone? Or has he changed his pic and just havent noticed?
He cancelled his account. I don’t know why. One moment he was in a debate about whether to recruit that Essendon forward guy, next moment he’s gone.

He cancelled his account. I don’t know why. One moment he was in a debate about whether to recruit that Essendon forward guy, next moment he’s gone.
You can cancel your account? Why not just sign out and dont visit the page again.. anywho cheers for that

You can cancel your account? Why not just sign out and dont visit the page again.. anywho cheers for that
Yes you can by going to the admin / feedback board and there’s a thread for asking for your account to be cancelled and your details removed. I hope Cannon rejoins again at some stage - he’s a funny poster. If he does ever return don’t tell him I said that

Yes you can by going to the admin / feedback board and there’s a thread for asking for your account to be cancelled and your details removed. I hope Cannon rejoins again at some stage - he’s a funny poster. If he does ever return don’t tell him I said that
So he did all that? WTF. Yeah surely just being grumpy old campaigner and rejoins when we win a few on the trot or a Wagner wins a game for us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to be to blame for everything else.
ScoMo interestingly not getting credit for it raining 🧐
Rain? thought it was his tears over Angus Taylor, Bridget McKenzie and his dream start to 2020. Hillsong be getting a regular visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back