Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the pleasure of watching the movie Martyrs (the 2008 version , apparently there was another released after that wasn't as good) the other night on a mates recommendation for a scary film , wish I hadn't, jesus ******* christ, what a disturbing film.

Easily passes the human centipede and hostel in my eyes as the most disturbing I've ever seen. If you enjoyed those and haven't seen this then you'll probably love it.

I always found the violence in Once were Warriors amusing. Is it just me?

The punching up of blokes absolutely piss funny. The death and rape of his daughter and bashing of Beth not so much.

So many great lines from it that I still use to this day. Fantastic movie. Watched it plenty of times.

Had the pleasure of watching the movie Martyrs (the 2008 version , apparently there was another released after that wasn't as good) the other night on a mates recommendation for a scary film , wish I hadn't, jesus ******* christ, what a disturbing film.

Easily passes the human centipede and hostel in my eyes as the most disturbing I've ever seen. If you enjoyed those and haven't seen this then you'll probably love it.
Human centipede I found too badly made to properly be spooky. Getting lost looking for a nightclub in Berlin and winding up in the sticks broken down at old mate Dr Crazy's place, lol. The concept is gross but I thought the movie itself was a bit too cheese to properly get into.
Hostel is intense. Midsommar apparently too, haven't seen it but just read the Wikipedia synopsis and it sounds proper ****ed.

Human centipede I found too badly made to properly be spooky. Getting lost looking for a nightclub in Berlin and winding up in the sticks broken down at old mate Dr Crazy's place, lol. The concept is gross but I thought the movie itself was a bit too cheese to properly get into.
Hostel is intense. Midsommar apparently too, haven't seen it but just read the Wikipedia synopsis and it sounds proper f’ed.

More meant human centipede 2 sorry, as far as disturbing that film is ****ed up. Hostel i probably wouldn't find as creepy now , but when it was released it was one of the most ****ed up movies I've ever seen.

Martyrs though is next level. Can't believe I hadn't seen it til the other night.

The same mate who recommended me Martyrs recommended me another film that it is Japanese I believe. But I told him I'm still getting over Martyrs before diving into that.

Ah, have heard HC2 is much more brutal than the first. Not a huge fan of the gore-pr0n style of horror though so not sure I'll watch it.
I'm the same once you get past the shock aspect of it there is usually nothing to the story. I do enjoy horror films though its just so hard to find anything
that's not formulaic. Last one I really enjoyed was It Follows.

God the mods on the main board are ****ed

I get posts deleted for saying Melbourne got lucky not having to deal with Scullys overpaid shitness over the last 10 years and my post gets deleted for being OT and personal

Yet you have mods starting obvious troll threads like this below and that's fine.

1605512732218.png

Almost as bad as the time they carded me for apparently revealing the winner of Survivor only for the contestant I said would win getting eliminated the next night.

Hi all, would you be so kind as to provide some movie recommendations, I have a pirated movie app but it has a trash search feature so I can't find anything good. Any genre besides horror. Much appreciated!

God the mods on the main board are f’ed

I get posts deleted for saying Melbourne got lucky not having to deal with Scullys overpaid shitness over the last 10 years and my post gets deleted for being OT and personal

Yet you have mods starting obvious troll threads like this below and that's fine.

View attachment 1012658

Almost as bad as the time they carded me for apparently revealing the winner of Survivor only for the contestant I said would win getting eliminated the next night.
I got booted out of the Stephenson thread by the mods for saying Collingwood don't have to justify anything. Then got trolled by a mod in that thread.
Atleast it's comforting knowing it's probably the biggest achievement in their s**t campaigners lives to date being able to have power on the internet.

Reckon I've seen that, don't that torture some bitch in a basement until she becomes the angel or something like that. Remember them peeling off her skin while she was strapped to a chair.

I got booted out of the Stephenson thread by the mods for saying Collingwood don't have to justify anything. Then got trolled by a mod in that thread.
Atleast it's comforting knowing it's probably the biggest achievement in their sh*t campaigners lives to date being able to have power on the internet.
Yeah its pretty ****ed when the mods open troll too. Send them a pm and get some campaigner response from them that justifies nothing too

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah its pretty f’ed when the mods open troll too. Send them a pm and get some campaigner response from them that justifies nothing too

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
Yeah I even bought it up with chief and basically got nothing. I even hit complain on some campaigner who had a go at me and the mod told me to get stuffed lol.

Reckon I've seen that, don't that torture some b*tch in a basement until she becomes the angel or something like that. Remember them peeling off her skin while she was strapped to a chair.

I wouldn't say "until she becomes an angel"....more like beat the life out of her instead so she's alive but dead inside.

Only seen it once years ago but I thought she became magical or some sh*t

The whole ideology was to beat someone so badly (but keep them alive) that they are able to communicate to the real world what happens in the afterlife. They had tried doing it to many others and never succeeded because others would die on them.

It was only magical to the sick *s doing it.

The whole ideology was to beat someone so badly (but keep them alive) that they are able to communicate to the real world what happens in the afterlife.

It was only magical to the sick fu**s doing it.
Yeah right. I remember telling people for years after it it was the most ****ed up movie I'd ever seen. Just remember the bitch being chained to a table while they skinned her.

Yeah right. I remember telling people for years after it it was the most f’ed up movie I'd ever seen. Just remember the b*tch being chained to a table while they skinned her.

Easily the most ****ed up movie I've ever seen. Not even close.

The start is bad enough when you find out what's happened previously, with the other girl seeing that zombie like woman haunting her and telling her to do things to harm herself. Then it gets cranked up to X 500.

Easily the most f’ed up movie I've ever seen. Not even close.

The start is bad enough when you find out what's happened previously, with the other girl seeing that zombie like woman haunting her and telling her to do things to harm herself. Then it gets cranked up to X 500.
Yeah she get tortured in that same house or something right? Then goes back there and ends up even worse.
Puts any other gore movie to shade that I've seen, not that I watch a * load

Yeah she get tortured in that same house or something right? Then goes back there and ends up even worse.
Puts any other gore movie to shade that I've seen, not that I watch a fu** load

She escaped from there (when she was 12 years old or something) and went back with a shot gun and killed the family involved in it all living there (15 years later) Ends up killing herself cause you find out the zombie women she sees is another woman she didn't help when she escaped. Was living with too much guilt to handle it.

The girl who gets tortured is her friend/girlfriend

Last edited:
She escaped from there and went back with a with a shot gun and killed the family involved in it all living there. Ends up killing herself cause you find out the zombie women she sees is another woman she didn't help when she escaped. With living with too much guilt to handle it.

The girl who gets tortured is her friend/girlfriend
Yep that rings a bell. Never met anyone else who'd seen that thing. Now part of wants to watch it again *.

Yep that rings a bell. Never met anyone else who'd seen that thing. Now part of wants to watch it again fu**.

Don't do it on yourself. I recommend it as a watch it once only or never movie. 😂

A review of it I watched after watching it 😂...wish I had seen this before ploughing into it myself.
( safe to watch this as the gore and a lot of the violence is pixellated out to make it safe for YouTube but you still get the idea well and truly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back