Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't like Doom? I just got it. Will pretend I like it and play it even if I don't due to 29Gb update taking ages.

I paused that. Only on wifi so I get $10 for every gig over 15 gig, and that other silly game updated itself in the background so I've paid about $20 a minute for that one.

Game seemed alright, I just can't seem to get into these things. Nice graphics, lots of things happening, shooty shooty bang bang... I'll do something else.

I paused that. Only on wifi so I get $10 for every gig over 15 gig, and that other silly game updated itself in the background so I've paid about $20 a minute for that one.

Game seemed alright, I just can't seem to get into these things. Nice graphics, lots of things happening, shooty shooty bang bang... I'll do something else.
It's probably one of those things like some people can roll their tongue - some people have earlobes that are flappy and so on. There's probably some other thing out there that is right for you like joining the military or starting an online book club.

...........Game seemed alright, I just can't seem to get into these things. Nice graphics, lots of things happening, shooty shooty bang bang... I'll do something else.

Go fishing :D

I got an Xbox One from the misso for Christmas, I'm hoping with vastly decreased football commitments this year I'll be able to play a bit more. I'm mostly into sport games, but will hopefully take a look at a bit more in time.

I have a mate who is a reasonably popular gaming Youtuber, I've seen him play some pretty cool and unusual games, Poly Bridge is pretty sweet.

I got an Xbox One from the misso for Christmas, I'm hoping with vastly decreased football commitments this year I'll be able to play a bit more. I'm mostly into sport games, but will hopefully take a look at a bit more in time.

I have a mate who is a reasonably popular gaming Youtuber, I've seen him play some pretty cool and unusual games, Poly Bridge is pretty sweet.
I'm on xbox one as well. Currently on Rainbow 6, Far Cry and Tomb Raider but usually get a thirst for Madden around playoffs time. Might lash out on a 2nd hand copy of latest Madden

I'm on xbox one as well. Currently on Rainbow 6, Far Cry and Tomb Raider but usually get a thirst for Madden around playoffs time. Might lash out on a 2nd hand copy of latest Madden
Well worth it. Best playing Madden on New Gen and IMO the best since 2010

Need a favour - could you take a moment before returning to the gamer conversation to see whether you have information that could help.

A few weeks ago someone I've never heard of called carn the Roos or similar tagged me onto a stray board on BigFooty called Terra Skwod (or something like it) could be spelled differently. I'm not certain

I go there, what with being tagged from there and all, and it's mostly random Bay 13 style stuff, though not ver focussed, except for persistent and strange shitfight to do with "diversity" and lots of references to some person called sooz or something. And some cats.

If anyone knows what is going on with this could you let me know?
Who on earth is sooz?

Specifically I think I should ask Striker475 because you've been around a bit so might have historical info to explain, or alternatively MAXIMUM GAWNAGE because you're a bit of a diverse character - plus I note you've liked dozens of posts on that board so I figured you might know what it means.

Need a favour - could you take a moment before returning to the gamer conversation to see whether you have information that could help.

A few weeks ago someone I've never heard of called carn the Roos or similar tagged me onto a stray board on BigFooty called Terra Skwod (or something like it) could be spelled differently. I'm not certain

I go there, what with being tagged from there and all, and it's mostly random Bay 13 style stuff, though not ver focussed, except for persistent and strange shitfight to do with "diversity" and lots of references to some person called sooz or something. And some cats.

Who on earth is sooz?

Specifically I think I should ask Striker475 because you've been around a bit so might have historical info to explain, or alternatively MAXIMUM GAWNAGE because you're a bit of a diverse character - plus I note you've liked dozens of posts on that board so I figured you might know what it means.
It's an off shoot of Bay 13 requested by a group of posters who got upset because they couldn't carry on and be dickheads (mainly spamming every thread with pics of the Queen and Brett Lee) on the Bay. It appears to be a toned down TLC. It started out as a GD thread known as Bay 69, but then the board idea was suggested by GD mod GG.exe
Not sure why Suzi would have tagged you though. But she's a formerly permabanned poster who is now only allowed on that board. At one stage in 2015, she signed up as her cat (reasoning that while she was permabanned, her cat wasn't).
She claims to be Brad Scott's cousin (although she is in no way related to Chris) and has been blocked by the BF Norf team board and by Norf on all forms of social media.

It's an off shoot of Bay 13 requested by a group of posters who got upset because they couldn't carry on and be dickheads (mainly spamming every thread with pics of the Queen and Brett Lee) on the Bay. It appears to be a toned down TLC. It started out as a GD thread known as Bay 69, but then the board idea was suggested by GD mod GG.exe
Not sure why Suzi would have tagged you though. But she's a formerly permabanned poster who is now only allowed on that board. At one stage in 2015, she signed up as her cat (reasoning that while she was permabanned, her cat wasn't).
She claims to be Brad Scott's cousin (although she is in no way related to Chris) and has been blocked by the BF Norf team board and by Norf on all forms of social media.
Yep this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:thumbsu:
Very thorough.

I feel very proud to have been invited to contribute to a spamming troll board about sultana bran and Brett Lee by a genuine legendary poster of Bigfooty/cat/Brad Scott relation.

Who on earth is sooz?

Just had a look at it, I don't mind Bay 13 but the autism is overwhelming on this new board.

Just had a look at it, I don't mind Bay 13 but the autism is overwhelming on this new board.

It's asbergers, you insensitive bigot!

Nah, give it a miss PG. I used to spend a lot of time on the bay, but this kind of stuff is why I don't anymore.

It's asbergers, you insensitive bigot!

Nah, give it a miss PG. I used to spend a lot of time on the bay, but this kind of stuff is why I don't anymore.
I as a fellow aspy take offence to being even associated with that group of mongs

I as a fellow aspy take offence to being even associated with that group of mongs
It's a strange one - this Terra Skwod business. I read bits of it after being summoned there and the most positive thing I got from it was a sense that comparatively my life is pretty together and productive.

Thoughts?
It's a quality movie before you take into account the Star Wars aspect of it.

With the Star Wars aspect, it goes to another level. Loved the constant stream of references and Easter eggs scattered through out, and I'd imagine there'd be plenty more the more you watch. Certainly plenty of talking points from it, which leads me to think we need some kind of Spoilers Thread ... maybe change the topic to what current big movie of tv show are at the time?

Who on earth is sooz?

I am pretty new to BF and hadn't seen much it had to offer outside of this board. Started to "broaden my horizons" in the off season. Had a look at the bay and thought it was interesting at best however when I stumbled across the "Skwod" I was intrigued at first, followed by appalled then moved on to feeling a bit sorry for most of them once I had joined all the dots so to speak and most of all for "Sooz". Seems "Sooz" has some history with being suspended and banned at various times for reacting to the trolling, at times completely inappropriately, however it is clearly evident that she struggles (more than likely from her autism) to be able to comprehend the impact her posts have. She is constantly trolled whereby she then reacts which then justifies in some posters minds their trolling..... and so the vicious cycle continues. It is quite sad really. You can see that she mimics other posters and has learnt over time how to respond (eg. "Flogs" "Pull ya head in" "Top bloke" etc etc etc). Pity she hadn't fallen in with nicer people whereby she may have learnt to develop nicer responses. I am surprised admin allow it to continue because to me it looks like cyber bullying. (and I must admit, when I first started reading the board and had little knowledge of how it all worked I called "Sooz" out on a contradiction she had made to previous posts regarding treatment of mods. Looking back I can see it would have fallen on deaf ears)

Think I will stay within the relatively "safe" confines of the MFC board from now on.

Must have been a long bender, haven't seen you in ages
Longest break I've had in a while mate.
Great to spend some quality time with the Mrs and little one.
Boxing Day at the G always a highlight but as usual, the break has come and gone way too quick.
Good to be back on here though and pumped for what I'm hoping will be a good year!

Longest break I've had in a while mate.
Great to spend some quality time with the Mrs and little one.
Boxing Day at the G always a highlight but as usual, the break has come and gone way too quick.
Good to be back on here though and pumped for what I'm hoping will be a good year!

The problem with time off from work is it makes it that much worse when you have to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back