Bumped Random Chat - There is a Simpsons reference for everything!

blitznu

Club Legend
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sensational mate, well done. Although I am sure you would look good walking around in 3rd prize. :D :moustache: :D
Frame would wanna be fairly deep to fot this badboy in it. cheers though. Funny how dees give out signed guernseys to just enter theirs i kbow price is more but freos 2nd and 3rd prizes are hardly worth winning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blitznu

Club Legend
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Any of you f***ers playing COD? Also anybody watched The Boys on Amazon Prime? only just started watching it but it looks pretty good

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
Port Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I just spent 3 minutes trying to decide whether to "Like" this, "Love" this, or "Haha" this .... I went with "Love"
I did too. Nearly went the love - then I wasn’t certain what that might convey in this scenario and rather than think it through I chose the safe option and downgraded my reaction

Cannon82

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
campaigners who film chicks I spose, although now I realise I'm getting that mixed up with wolf of wall street, me mate had a remote control car that filmed through the headlights
Thought it was supposed to be a nanny cam? Not many grown men are going to have teddy bears in their bedroom. Or if they do... boudoir.

"That's OK bebe, don't worry about the teddy bear facing the bed!"

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Thought it was supposed to be a nanny cam? Not many grown men are going to have teddy bears in their bedroom. Or if they do... boudoir.

"That's OK bebe, don't worry about the teddy bear facing the bed!"
I reckon it was night vision so they couldn't see it anyway but girls love lame shit like that. Tell em it was present for a dying grandma. No questions asked.

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
Port Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I’m in Brisbane for a few days for work things.

I sort of get why people might like to live in various bits of Qld - some natural beauty spots, relative affordability etc. I’m not a person who likes humidity so it’s not for me, but I get that some like it. I’ve never really seen the good side of Brisbane though. Am I missing something awesome about it?

TheDarkDwarf

Spec Moderator
Nov 11, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I’m in Brisbane for a few days for work things.

I sort of get why people might like to live in various bits of Qld - some natural beauty spots, relative affordability etc. I’m not a person who likes humidity so it’s not for me, but I get that some like it. I’ve never really seen the good side of Brisbane though. Am I missing something awesome about it?
No.

Top Bottom