Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats nuts, we were camping on the GC over the weekend finishing on Monday, and planned to go to Dreamworld/Whitewater World on the way home, but decided to give it a miss given the state of things. If i knew they were doing that, I would have gone anyway, given Monday morning wouldn't have much of a crowd there.

Meanwhile, at Dreamworld, if you haven't already, highly recommend the Motorcoaster, I have a debilitating fear of heights, so don't do much by way of roller coasters, but it's a ripper. Both my kids (8 and 4) can go on it too, with the little one in one of the sidecars (110cm cut off i think)
yeah cool, ill give it a go.

Ended up going up to Mt Tamborine today but might go to Dreamworld tomoz

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

people stockpiling frozen desserts

* me there are some idiots
af00966c8aff974b6d8e8ada2c3d5939.jpg

people stockpiling frozen desserts

fu** me there are some idiots
af00966c8aff974b6d8e8ada2c3d5939.jpg

Just discovered my sister in law is one of those idiots. She has been going into Aldi stockpilng toilet paper, sanitiser & god knows what else on her credit card everyday. She got upset when staff recognised her & told her she could only have one sanitiser. Such an entitled bitch. Doesn't care that others are missing out because she has a family.

Last edited:
Just discovered my sister in law is one of those idiots. She has been going into Aldi eveyday stockpilng toilet paper, sanitiser & god knows what else on her credit card everyday. She got upset when staff recognised her & told her she could only have one sanitiser. Such an entitled bitch. Doesn't care that others are missing out because she has a family.

yeah people are ****ed in the head especially how they try to rationalize it. No offense meant.

I have one chick on my facebook who seriously loaded up a ute with food. Being a fat bitch most of it was s**t, no suprise. Then a few days later she was complaining about the elderly not being able to get food and the bakery having no bread. Not sure these idiots realise that they are the problem

Ive got two kids 4 & 2 and have resisted panicbuying, maybe because im not an idiot or campaigner. Using the family excuse is piss poor imo especially when we arent running out of food and as for toilet paper that is the lowest thing on my list

PS what sort of retart stockpiles frozen desserts lol

Last edited:
yeah people are f’ed in the head especially how they try to rationalize it. No offense meant.

I have one chick on my facebook who seriously loaded up a ute with food. Being a fat bitch most of it was s**t, no suprise. Then a few days later she was complaining about the elderly not being able to get food and the bakery having no bread. Not sure these idiots realise that they are the problem

Ive got two kids 4 & 2 and have resisted panicbuying, maybe because im not an idiot or campaigner. Using the family excuse is piss poor imo especially when we arent running out of food and as for toilet paper that is the lowest thing on my list

PS what sort of rerart stockpiles frozen desserts lol

People are *s anyway, why the * do you need to stockpile? The grocery stores aren't closing no matter what anyways so why do you need extra?
Too bad corona virus doesn't highly effect low IQ people because we could do with a culling there

People are ******s anyway, why the fu** do you need to stockpile? The grocery stores aren't closing no matter what anyways so why do you need extra?
Too bad corona virus doesn't highly effect low IQ people because we could do with a culling there
tell me about. Cleaning up the gene pool would be alright

You can get a cream for that generally though.

Yeah I was working at ski hills for a couple years, loved it. Not a trade but more of a Harley Bennell.
You * calves? You dirty campaigner how much you make per video

Anybody watched Tiger King on Netflix? You seriously couldnt make this s**t up. My dumb campaigner brother recently spent $5k on a ******* *ed brainless barely breathing dog and youre telling me he could have brought 2 1/2 tigers wtf. AmericanAFL tell me you own a ******* tiger or is it illegal now? Im only 3 eps in

Anybody watched Tiger King on Netflix? You seriously couldnt make this s**t up. My dumb campaigner brother recently spent $5k on a ******* ******ed brainless barely breathing dog and youre telling me he could have brought 2 1/2 tigers wtf. AmericanAFL tell me you own a ******* tiger or is it illegal now? Im only 3 eps in

I watched the first episode and I’m just really trying to figure out wtf is going on in Oklahoma.

Anybody watched Tiger King on Netflix? You seriously couldnt make this s**t up. My dumb campaigner brother recently spent $5k on a ******* ******ed brainless barely breathing dog and youre telling me he could have brought 2 1/2 tigers wtf. AmericanAFL tell me you own a ******* tiger or is it illegal now? Im only 3 eps in
I saw that when I was scrolling through the other day. I remember when he was running for President, will have to give it a watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

been thinking of watching it, just need to get through the rest of Doomday preppers first!

Is it any good?

00Stinger and Bluelegs I think we need some dedicated BBQ discussion here.

Proper Gander you like to cook so give me something good too please.

A recent lamb leg

lamb.jpg

I also do my on salami and jerky.

jerk.jpg

Salami.jpg

00Stinger and Bluelegs I think we need some dedicated BBQ discussion here.

Proper Gander you like to cook so give me something good too please.

A recent lamb leg

View attachment 849254

I also do my on salami and jerky.

View attachment 849255

View attachment 849258
That looks amazing Crimson.

I’m no expert when it comes to BBQ or smoker stuff. I don’t have the setup. But for sure I will post any other inspirations that had pleasing results.

I’m already over this virus and the saga has probably only just gotten started :(

I’m no expert when it comes to BBQ or smoker stuff. I don’t have the setup. But for sure I will post any other inspirations that had pleasing results.

I’m already over this virus and the saga has probably only just gotten started :(
Change your avatar back

Did you have it?

Sort of bummed. Once you have the antibodies you’re basically a super hero.
I did come down with flu at the beginning of Feb - dry cough and all. It was nasty as anything but I recovered. A week back my Doctor pointed out that without having been specifically tested, and without Australian authorities having a full picture of when community transfer originated and how many people have been exposed, I might have actually already had the virus. I guess it’s possible. I did put it down to something I had picked up during recent interstate travel (and both the flights to and from Perth contained international travellers doing the domestic link of their journey). I won’t know until there is a widely accepted and available test for COVID-19 antibodies though. I would be super relieved to know now though.

I think Crimson Azure got sick at the same time?

I did come down with flu at the beginning of Feb - dry cough and all. It was nasty as anything but I recovered. A week back my Doctor pointed out that without having been specifically tested, and without Australian authorities having a full picture of when community transfer originated and how many people have been exposed, I might have actually already had the virus. I guess it’s possible. I did put it down to something I had picked up during recent interstate travel (and both the flights to and from Perth contained international travellers doing the domestic link of their journey). I won’t know until there is a widely accepted and available test for COVID-19 antibodies though. I would be super relieved to know now though.

I think Crimson Azure got sick at the same time?
I was sick start of March with something. Just waited it out like normal.
Curious about the same thing meself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back