Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s got to be a better system
Unfortunately, I don't see how it's possible. The rich can manipulate the market. Buy up promising tech/devs and either shelve it or bring it under their umbrella. Pay people to get the inside word before anyone else. Short the s**t out of things so they can buy low, wait for the rise and dump it onto the lap of others. Big Pharmacy are experts at it.

The best you can hope for is getting lucky enough to be carried along for the ride so you can break into the upper tier or invent something yourself.

They overhype this stuff ridiculously. It's a grass fire in a plains district. No life endangering issue at all.

The only area around there of concern is the Wombat state forest just north west of Daylesford.

Mildura gets dusts storms regularly.

The climate hype has people going silly.

They overhype this stuff ridiculously. It's a grass fire in a plains district. No life endangering issue at all.

The only area around there of concern is the Wombat state forest just north west of Daylesford.

Mildura gets dusts storms regularly.

The climate hype has people going silly.

Reckon that’ll be ok, it’s been downgraded.

My neck of the woods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon that’ll be ok, it’s been downgraded.

My neck of the woods.

Mate, where's not talking about Marysville here. There's bugger all around there that can burn in any catastrophic sense. The same goes for the entire Mallee.

If the Clunes one was heading east, there's more danger of embers hitting the Wombat.

There you go, that IS the one spot they should put resources in to protecting, however, the southerly is just about to blow in.

There you go, that IS the one spot they should put resources in to protecting, however, the southerly is just about to blow in.

Yep.

I'm from Hepburn, and believe me - everyone who is from and/or lives in and around that area knows that we're one really bad day away from being wiped out.

Yep.

I'm from Hepburn, and believe me - everyone who is from and/or lives in and around that area knows that we're one really bad day away from being wiped out.

It's an area where back burning MUST be conducted when appropriate.

You would have a nice old time getting fire appliances in and out of some of that terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back