Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure where your heads at Snake but a woman had been murdered. This isn’t the time to start trying to grind your axe with the coppers.

You're making an unfounded assumption at this point.

As for people that harm women, i'd wager I have done worse to them than you ever have.

Another woman murdered in Parkville last night. This feels like my backyard. What the **** is going on out there? These ****en scumbags robbing ladies of their right live. Gees I’d love to catch one of these weak campaigners.

I lived next door to that sick * who murdered that young uni girl. Awful stuff.

You're making an unfounded assumption at this point.

As for people that harm women, i'd wager I have done worse to them than you ever have.

I’m not going to get into a pissing comp over this. I hope you have.

My grandfather was a painter & docker who used to bash my nan. (My god Im sick to death of being introduced to old timers that knew him that tell me what a top bloke he was) He had 3 kids, all were girls, so he bashed them too and bashed my nan worse because she didn’t have a boy. He once unplugged an iron and put it out on her back. I watched him put cigarettes out on my nans face. We’d be sitting there watching TV and out of nowhere he’d start bashing all of us. “If I wanted you’d all be gone.”
Me and my cousins grew up in that house and were encouraged to fight each other over any dispute. If we showed weakness he’d smash us.

Then he died and everything changed. It was like it never happened.

I’ve never had the chance to square it up. If I ever get the chance to take it out on one of those gutless campaigners that target women, im going to unload

Well, you're grandfather was a dog then. His death was a magnificent day. I'm amazed he lasted so long if the Dockies had been aware of it.

It's still best to wait for the facts before rushing to emotional responses. Particularly where a renowned lying pack of skunks like VicPol are concerned.

Well, you're grandfather was a dog then. His death was a magnificent day. I'm amazed he lasted so long if the Dockies had been aware of it.

It's still best to wait for the facts before rushing to emotional responses. Particularly where a renowned lying pack of skunks like VicPol are concerned.

He was many things but he wasn’t a dog.

Another woman murdered in Parkville last night. This feels like my backyard. What the **** is going on out there? These ****en scumbags robbing ladies of their right live. Gees I’d love to catch one of these weak campaigners.
I read that 19 women have been killed this year in Australia, and I can't remember if it was all or most by current or former partners. It's a ******* scourge on this country.

I’m not going to get into a pissing comp over this. I hope you have.

My grandfather was a painter & docker who used to bash my nan. (My god Im sick to death of being introduced to old timers that knew him that tell me what a top bloke he was) He had 3 kids, all were girls, so he bashed them too and bashed my nan worse because she didn’t have a boy. He once unplugged an iron and put it out on her back. I watched him put cigarettes out on my nans face. We’d be sitting there watching TV and out of nowhere he’d start bashing all of us. “If I wanted you’d all be gone.”
Me and my cousins grew up in that house and were encouraged to fight each other over any dispute. If we showed weakness he’d smash us.

Then he died and everything changed. It was like it never happened.

I’ve never had the chance to square it up. If I ever get the chance to take it out on one of those gutless campaigners that target women, im going to unload

That's very sobering stuff Val. No one should have to grow up like that. It alters your perspective on life every day I'd imagine.

Hope they catch whoever murdered that woman. Violence should never beget more violence, we have enough of it in this world, but I understand where you're coming from. It's just that violence can't heal anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only good thing he gave us was North Melbourne.

Mum tells a funny story about going to the footy at Arden St with her mate that supported Richmond thinking he’d be ok because he was with her. She was wrong.

I read that 19 women have been killed this year in Australia, and I can't remember if it was all or most by current or former partners. It's a ******* scourge on this country.
Violence in general. I suspect the gender discrepancy has links to why females attempt suicide more than men, but males are more successful as they are more willing to use more extreme/violent means to accomplish their goals. It’s maybe why non-physical domestic violence, like mental abuse is used by female perpetrators. But I’m not a criminologist or physcologist, so I don’t know.

http://www.impactforwomen.org.au/australias-death-toll-2019.html

Not sure about the veracity of the stats and methodology, but they appear right.

9892AB60-2B8A-417D-9E34-68D4A6A9E6A2.png

Last edited:
Are murders supposed to take priority depending upon gender & relationship status?
Lobby groups have been collecting DV and murder data for a while to prove their theories, often with flawed methodologies.

Lobby groups have been collecting data for a while to prove their theories, often with flawed methodologies.

Murders are generally terrible things, but finger pointing and grandstanding is not going to do anything about it.

A lot of people just utilise this issue to emotionally project themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back