Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That cheeky zurhaar grin on your photo is perfect. I imagine his voice speaking when you post.

But true! GK must return to that sock shop again and apologise to the young lady, while filming it for bigfooty. That is the only way the screaming masses can be appeased.

Make it so gk.

Hmmmm - would have to find a friend with a video camera I suppose. But we have bonded now so I am not going to rock the boat. Me and her have an understanding. FFS - she knows my sock size - not many people know me that well.

Hmmmm - would have to find a friend with a video camera I suppose. But we have bonded now so I am not going to rock the boat. Me and her have an understanding. FFS - she knows my sock size - not many people know me that well.

They are on mobile phones these days.

That's usually not a big deal, is it?

Anyway, I was reacting to a number of ones that he didn't delete.

The ones where I didn't laugh along at a middle aged man making fun of a retail worker?

Sure, sure gk. I'm not sure the masses will buy it.

And you realise you can use your phone as a camera these days? Fkg boomers.. 😳

Went back today to buy another pack. Same girl, same price. She remembered me from yesterday. We exchanged smiles and thank yous. She didn’t seem too damaged from my questioning yesterday of the 1 for $15 or the special 2 for $30.

Youdo realise that you can wash them and reuse them?

67CFF355-1DA1-49F7-AA35-AC4FCA603EC0.gif

Was it a size 13-14?
She would have been impressed for sure

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always wondered. American houses seem to have a distinct lack of fencing.

Any reason ?

Didn't they have a show called Pickett Fences, or was I getting confused with that time Byron picked up an epee and carved his name across Brenden Krummel's chest Zorro style.

Which reminds me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back