Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m off work again today. Yippee. I had several weeks off sick following surgery and then came back. But I’m so dumb - and so is my employer - that I got sent to Sydney for a few days and overdid it and now I’m all sore and sorry for myself. But the good bit is that I’ve decided to rewatch Millers Crossing and eat Deli Rock chips.

I’m off work again today. Yippee. I had several weeks off sick following surgery and then came back. But I’m so dumb - and so is my employer - that I got sent to Sydney for a few days and overdid it and now I’m all sore and sorry for myself. But the good bit is that I’ve decided to rewatch Millers Crossing and eat Deli Rock chips.

Pretty sure that's the brand that makes the sweet chilly sour scream chip. Legit best chip out there.

You really are sick, aren't you?

You did a Viney and came back too early and too hard and have put yourself back in rehab. Off legs for you.

I don't usually watch footy shows but I happened to watch The Bounce for the first time & it would have to be the most unfunny show I have ever seen. Frawley thinks he is a comedic genius but he is an absolute moron. At least Dougie Hawkins back in the day was a loveable idiot. What's to like about Frawley?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually cannot for the life of me, understand how that last goal went through.
Freakish. That is one of the best you'll ever see.
Yep. That last one is normally scientifically impossible

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Looks like Tulip is stepping away for ever.

Anyone know what he got banned for?
It's a mystery actually. I can't work out how he would have managed to do something so dramatic as to go straight to banned without accumulating infringements first. I'll see if I can find out what this is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back