Rd 19 Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't a Brad-esque week where you have a couple of mid-pricers score what you paid for them, rookies scoring good scores but you still have a go at them meanwhile the rest of your side pumps out 120+ scores that you never mention that gets you to a really good score that beats most of us on here?
Shaw. Touhy. Heeney. Buddy. Yeo. Dalhaus. Wouldn't call them mid pricers. Of course I started with the spud shaw who cost $600k+. All others I picked up during the year. First week I had Touhy was pathetic against Essendon. Been as good as a kick in the plumbs the last 8 weeks...Heeney has scored 1 x 100 since I got him around 8 weeks ago. Buddy I got this week- what a surprise his worst game of the season against kaiden brand who I could kick 6 against. Yeo had 2 x 100s since I got him around 10 weeks ago and don't get me started on that little flog Dalhaus.

Shaw. Touhy. Heeney. Buddy. Yeo. Dalhaus. Wouldn't call them mid pricers. Of course I started with the spud shaw who cost $600k+. All others I picked up during the year. First week I had Touhy was pathetic against Essendon. Been as good as a kick in the plumbs the last 8 weeks...Heeney has scored 1 x 100 since I got him around 8 weeks ago. Buddy I got this week- what a surprise his worst game of the season against kaiden brand who I could kick 6 against. Yeo had 2 x 100s since I got him around 10 weeks ago and don't get me started on that little flog Dalhaus.

Yeo, Heeney and Tuohy are mid-pricers. They all started in $400k range.

He's not going to get any. :)
I just don't see why he complains as much as he does
He knows his team isn't that bad, and that scores are lower across the board this round. He never posts about his team doing well (and his ranking is decent enough)
Its either attention seeking behaviour or wanting unnecessary sympathy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By that theory Marc Murphy is a midpricer also

Well yeah he was at the start...
Our mate Matt Crouch pissing me off again Whitfield just gets 80s everyweek like Crouch did so annoying oh well u win some u lose some.
I also thought J.thomas could cover Nroo with 70 or 80 but nope hes doing sweet FA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep tackling your way to 100 Rocky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaff been s**t lately. If he can't beast on Brissy upgrade time?

Shaz proved great cover for Lloyd! Ill take that 98 thanks!

Adams was huge today too!

Rocky 8 tackles to ht, great signs! Just not finding the ball as much...if he can then the Rocky of old will come back!

Gaff been s**t lately. If he can't beast on Brissy upgrade time?

He's been tagged by Robertson. I have to say as an Eagles fan, I really don't get why teams tag him. He does a lot of link work but rarely kicks more than 30m. Shut down Shuey and you shut down the Eagles.

He's been tagged by Robertson. I have to say as an Eagles fan, I really don't get why teams tag him. He does a lot of link work but rarely kicks more than 30m. Shut down Shuey and you shut down the Eagles.

Maybe I just bench him and play Witherden on field in the mids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back