Game Day Rd 2 v Blues Marvel Stadium @ 16:35 AEST- Da Ba Dee Da Ba Dye

Remove this Banner Ad

It's been way too long. And still, somehow, nowhere near long enough.

It's a blessing and a curse.
I think I know what you mean. I was so excited for the footy to be back against west coast but then we reverted to our bombing it long style was shattering. The last two months have been such a bore I'll take the footy back yet I'm afraid I'll see the same thing. Not sure if I can handle another season like 2019 where you couldn't even enjoy the wins.

Agree with the above thoughts, the closer this game has got the more I'm starting to worry about the same old.

Wrapped the game is at the dome and not the G. Have played far better football there under Goody.

And congrats Nev on 150. A long time coming but what a previous 120 or so games it's been since Roosy decided to use you as a defender. Rock of Gibraltar. Huge admiration for Nev as a player and person. One of my fav players of all time for us. Have a great game mate. 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got this graphic from the Carlton board. We are younger and have less experience than the Carlton side today which surprise me. Good test to see where we are at.

Melbourne
2161 games played
12 players under 25

Carlton
2350 games played
8 players under 25

B10735D1-70BD-42DE-AFFE-DEA3FE2C6158.jpeg

Got this graphic from the Carlton board. We are younger and have less experience than the Carlton side today which surprise me. Good test to see where we are at.

Melbourne
2161 games played
12 players under 25

Carlton
2350 games played
8 players under 25

View attachment 891542
Don't worry ANB's 73 game differential over Kozzie will get us over the line.

Melbourne
2161 games played
12 players under 25

Carlton
2350 games played
8 players under 25

View attachment 891542
Suppose having 2 debutants helps if you take out jackson and rivers and add in hibbered and avb would be more even regardless would still think they would be younger. The other thing I get from that graphic seeing the players we should win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back