Game Day Rd 5 - NMFC v Hawthorn (aka 'Bill And Jed's Excellent Adventure')

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well done guys. Great footy at the moment, great to see. Most people were picking you guys to finish bottom 4 this year, but you’re playing great footy. Best defence in the league, great working forward line. Ben Brown is the best in the Comp, if you ask me. A lot of you guys on here were saying Scott can’t coach, but I think it’s obvious, he’s doing something right. Also getting your own reserves team helps success.

Good luck for the rest of 2018, and bury the Hawks today! Cheers

So JZ has licence to move from midfield to fwd, he didn't enjoy being fwd in the first couple of games and would move himself back in the guts. Last week apparently he started to see his value as a fwd...... That of course means JZ was officially the last person on earth to realise he's a ******* gun half fwd.

Wow- our field kicking, marking , work off the ball is exquisite. Goldy has regrown some of the dicks he worn off rooting. Zurhaar is our replacement as the commentator whipping boy for LT. And I like it.

Anderson is better than Omeara- just sayin. Can only go on what is in front of me of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dare I say Clarko being out coached
7259040-3x2-940x627.jpg

3 shots on goal in a half of football.

Shouldn’t of even been a free kick. Bump was executed in the field of play.

Not his fault the Hawthorn bloke lost his feet.

Disagree vehemently - you've got to show a lot more professional care and better judgement than that. Very lucky it didn't result in a serious injury.

If that happened to one of ours this board would be going nuts and rightly so.

Anderson's energy around the ball has been ******* enormous.

Quickly becoming a favourite.

Ziebell legit looks like an AA half forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back