State of Origin Reboot - Expression of Interest Form - Sign-ups or tags only

Remove this Banner Ad

Name (your BigFooty username): iBeng
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/ALLIES/NSWACT): SA
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): There are no second states (Allies at a pinch)
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): Only the best Full Forward to ever play the game. Show me another back to back FRED medalists and Ill change my mind.
Yeeeeeeeee BENG.
Can't wait to squash you.

Hey Cloud_ whats the deal here, is there an admin appointed ‘committee’ will you officially name captains soon etc?
Yep I’ve been engaging in ongoing discussion with a mix of veterans and current prominent posters. Won’t be too long before captains are sorted. :thumbsu:

Beutbrute MKMatty

Name (your BigFooty username):
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/ALLIES/NSWACT):

Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition):
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional):

Name (your BigFooty username): Cheval
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/ALLIES/NSWACT): SA

Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): Nil
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): Have done Sweet FA in 4 seasons. Ya gonna stop me from playing based on that?

Not sure what happened to my original application so going freelance now, is there a side short players, if so l am willing to join as long as there is no drug testing, l can punch flogs and play nude.

Name (your BigFooty username): Tigerturbulance
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/ALLIES/NSWACT): who ever is in need of 245kgs of love muscle
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition):
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): Most banned rookie S25

5771FBD7-9DA6-44D2-B384-134EBD7E2169.png
Screenied this and sent it to por_please_ya because funnily enough , we had been querying whether this was even going ahead earlier today . I then saw this post :)

But it was only after I sent it that I realised that the 3 users mentioned in that screenie perfectly illustrate why I’m really looking forward to SoO despite not otherwise being active in SFA.

Can’t wait to be in the same team as you
Agent93 Tarkyn_24 JoshWoodenSpoon
💙
Barrybran - as I said elsewhere , come home :’(

View attachment 602277
Screenied this and sent it to por_please_ya because funnily enough , we had been querying whether this was even going ahead earlier today . I then saw this post :)

But it was only after I sent it that I realised that the 3 users mentioned in that screenie perfectly illustrate why I’m really looking forward to SoO despite not otherwise being active in SFA.

💙
So many West Coast supporters and so few back pockets to put them in :(

So many West Coast supporters and so few back pockets to put them in :(
Haha I'll make your job easier and happily volunteer to be on the bench :p (which is surely considered worse than a back pocket?) Just give JWS/ Agent93 /other active Eagles the better spots they deserve please, regardless of your biases :D
Who's going to be captain? We seem spoilt for choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also Tarkyn_24 maybe my eyesight is starting to fail me too, but the other thing that struck me after that screenie is that your FRED badges look a lot like FREO - the background is old-school Freo green too :p
CakeEater

5771fbd7-9da6-44d2-b384-134ebd7e2169-png.602277
Have you heard about the great new dark theme for BigFooty?

West Coast goes alright in the pocket
Oof. :fire:

View attachment 602277

💙
Going to be a deluxe outfit no doubt no doubt!

View attachment 602277

💙
I will say, a lot of my fave posters come from WA ;)

View attachment 602277

💙
MWPP banned from SoO for posting a screenshot. It is not night phase, please get your actions in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back