Reid injured, again!

Remove this Banner Ad

******* retire already.

I'm emotionally detaching myself from Reid.
Yep, i just can't see him offering anything next season, i think we're better off paying him out and taking the cap hit, frees up a list spot.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright it was going to happen anyway. I wonder if anyone ever thought about pulling read after looking at the weather and condition of the ground

Yep, i just can't seeing him offering anything next season, i think we're better off paying him out and taking the cap hit, frees up a list spot.

Cut him and Wells, cop the salary cap hit if we have to and get two durable blokes on the list. Mihochek is a perfect example of the value you can get from a minimum payment player that can actually get and stay on the park.

I don't feel hysterical jmac, merely resigned as the injuries pile up to incomprehensible levels.

We can still make the finals but FMD if this keeps up we will be fielding an under 15's team.
If, and it’s a big if, we can win tonight without further injury, we can still make something if this season.

If, and it’s a big if, we can win tonight without further injury, we can still make something if this season.
Does that include the injury we will get tonight?

The backline without a single experienced KPP worries the hell out of me jmac. With both Moore and now Reid done for the season there are no more replacements left.

That means checkers to the back line which robs our forward structure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back