Review Review v Saints.

Remove this Banner Ad

He can't even put his arms above his head. Makes it really tough doesn't it?

Well if that's the case, he shouldn't be playing at all. He looks like he needs another month to get his body right, why not nurse him through up fwd. Every chance of bagging 3 or 4 a game as a crumbing fwd. Maybe a few stints through the midfield as his shoulder improves?

I'm always so conflicted with Hally. He's such a nice bloke in real life, and he always manages to break through the pack on-field and creates space. BUT, he always stuffs his opportunity to the point where I'm yelling "NO!" everytime he gets the ball inside-50. :(

I'm always so conflicted with Hally. He's such a nice bloke in real life, and he always manages to break through the pack on-field and creates space. BUT, he always stuffs his opportunity to the point where I'm yelling "NO!" everytime he gets the ball inside-50. :(

Seems to have the unhappy knack of going for goal when he should pass and passing when he should be going for goal
He's quick though

Great athlete, terrible footballer.

Could be a few forced changes? Watching Harbrow presser on the website. It's hard to make out the question but it sounds like he said some guys are going in for scans and physio that missed the recovery sesh.

Ablett was at recovery though. Swimming with the rest of the squad.

1. Ruck Situation
Does Rocket persist with Smith ?
If not does he do a straight swap for Nicholls ?
or does he believe Gorringe can do the job for 4 quarters with Day providing relief

2. Gazza
Does the medical staff give him time off to fully recover ???
or will Rocket keep him in the forward line?

3. Whiplash Nick
Will he be able to recover in time ?
if not how can the Suns take advantage of that ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Article in the HS with a quote from Ashcroft saying Nichols, Spook and Matera had put their hands up for selection.
Surely it's not up to the players though - wouldn't they all put their hands up for selection? haha

How has Tom Lynch's pre season been? Do you guys think he will continue on from his awesome season last season or that he might plateau a bit? I'm a big fan of his. Cheers

How has Tom Lynch's pre season been? Do you guys think he will continue on from his awesome season last season or that he might plateau a bit? I'm a big fan of his. Cheers
I reckon you're considering for SuperCoach actually. And just to be a douche, I'm not going to give you any information haha

I reckon you're considering for SuperCoach actually. And just to be a douche, I'm not going to give you any information haha
You must of been over the North board and seen all the shit they have been talking about our club, I assume this is when some douche rubbed off on you. :D

Looked good in the NEAFL games but not really too much to go on. We are hoping he continues his form from last year if that means anything :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back