Autopsy Roast & toast qualifying final Brisbane vs Richmond, changes for PRELIMINARY FINAL vs GEELONG

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 5: Brandon Ellis

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12:David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 22: Josh Caddy

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 27: Shai Bolton

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 47: Ivan Soldo

• 48: Liam Baker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wet weather do we still take 2 ruckman ?

Cats had a hard game and wont have the run in their legs come 4th quarter and Guthrie will have his way with Ellis
McIntosh for a Ruckman must be considered
I like Soldo but he's unnecessary if Nank can ruck 90% of the game like he did last year. We're better off getting an extra forward or mid in

Exactly.....

These two posts from the MB nail it.....

Many thanks to #Patridge and #CatsandTahs , hope you don't mind me quoting your analyses
I liked those.

To make all these stupid decisions and then week after week select guys knowing he is going to make them a late out is weird. He seems like a narcissist but appears to lack confidence at the same time.

How else can you explain all these ridiculous tactical and selection changes? Not confident in his team and needs a further edge - the element of surprise.

It isn't working.

Last edited:
I liked those.

To make all these stupid decisions and then week after week select guys knowing he is going to make them a late out is weird. He seems like a narcissist but appears to lack confidence at the same time.

How else can you explain all these ridiculous tactical and selection changes? Not confident in his team and needs a further edge - the element of surprise.

It isn't working.
No it's not. Wasn't working in 2013 and it's still not working now.

I love it how all the noise is coming out of that knob's mouth. Nothing from us.

I liked those.

It isn't working.
Exactly!!! To be a top narcissist (like me :) ) you need to be supremely confident otherwise it just don't work! True Narcissist's work 'the bluff' beautifully!
Till the tide turns...:(

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm amazed they've signed him on until 2022, at least North woke up to what they're like.
Chris 'smartest man in the room' Scott is a used car salesperson extraordinaire...he's a yapper, blah, blah, blahhhh, hence the extra years for Coaching...
But CS me old salt, actions speak louder than your words...

Back