Votes: 59 25.9%
  • Daniel Rioli

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Jack Ross

Votes: 27 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone it’s great to be back after a stressful four months of cleaning up all the criminal activity that was going on our family farm. I won’t delve into that any further as my close friends on here know the going’s on.

I finally got TV connected on the Eagles game and unfortunately halfway through the second quarter we had a power blackout due to an almighty Benny Gale. The old farmhouse Uncle George built didn’t move a mm.
Back onto the footy though it’s been refreshing that we haven’t gone backwards at all this year and I can confidently say with the rise of Bolton Balta Aarts Soldo😕 and the potential in Ross and others who’ve come in to play roles whilst our stars have been sidelined our future is brighter than ever.
I can’t see any team getting near us as watching all our competitors playing it’s like watching footy back in the 70’s and that being they’re in slow motion in comparison to us.
The return of Edwards was a positive one and he looked like he hadn’t missed a beat. Graham has been outstanding this year with his endurance and physical work on and off the ball. Bolton say no more except he could be bigger than Maurice Rioli with his elite footwork and hands. Just growing in stature and poise by each game.
Great to have Astbury back as well as Grimes can now have the taller support around him whilst he continues to play either on talls or shorter opponents , so this frees him up. Lynch also to come back makes us look more menacing and how commentators continually talk up Brisbane as a threat is beyond me.
Port is the unknown quantity, but I still think they’re two rungs below us and the Eagles now fifth makes our task easier. Geelong were supposed to be better against us with Pawkins😂, but we annihilated them and had we kicked straighter they would have been further embarrassed.
Great to be back folks although I have still plenty of work here bringing back our farm to its former glory.
Happy times at Tigerland as we grow by constantly bringing in and developing youth into our team whilst Geelong and Hawthorn continue to bring in tried and tired players hoping to improve.
Welcome back dude

To be fair, J Brown said RFC are favs.
Different opinions.
It's the nature of the media to say different things, otherwise everyone is in lockstep.
Why would people read content it if it is all the same?
Don't mind if the media talks up other teams anyway.
A low key unassuming profile is always best.
The only thing which could jeopardise our chances is to become complacent, like when they mucked around in 2018.

Last edited:
nice to have you back … hope all is well
Thanks guru . Everything is slowly falling back into place as the farm is cleaned up now. Still need to renovate the house , but I’m doing that slowly over 18 months. I arrived early May with the intentions of starting up an orchard to only arrive to a place that resembled the aftermath of Woodstock .
The kids will be coming up after Covid ends to help me with the orchard. ATM I’m erecting fences for it.

Can't see us losing to Brissy - I think the gap between us and them has increased this year and we seem to be peaking - our game style has matured but theirs is still very basic and predictable and they look to be flat-lining. Every time I watch Brisbane I'm left underwhelmed - I'm not sure how they ended up second TBH.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port and Brisbane have a bit in common. Both have some talented youth but rely on a core of more experienced players. Both have a hard-working ruck and a not so hard-working key forward. Both are heavily reliant on the creativity of a smaller forward. Both have a coach who gets a bit ahead of his himself and his team.

And both will have the media and umpires' love coming from all angles.

If a fully-fit Richmond loses to either I'd be shocked.

Hi everyone it’s great to be back after a stressful four months of cleaning up all the criminal activity that was going on our family farm. I won’t delve into that any further as my close friends on here know the going’s on.

I finally got TV connected on the Eagles game and unfortunately halfway through the second quarter we had a power blackout due to an almighty Benny Gale. The old farmhouse Uncle George built didn’t move a mm.
Back onto the footy though it’s been refreshing that we haven’t gone backwards at all this year and I can confidently say with the rise of Bolton Balta Aarts Soldo😕 and the potential in Ross and others who’ve come in to play roles whilst our stars have been sidelined our future is brighter than ever.
I can’t see any team getting near us as watching all our competitors playing it’s like watching footy back in the 70’s and that being they’re in slow motion in comparison to us.
The return of Edwards was a positive one and he looked like he hadn’t missed a beat. Graham has been outstanding this year with his endurance and physical work on and off the ball. Bolton say no more except he could be bigger than Maurice Rioli with his elite footwork and hands. Just growing in stature and poise by each game.
Great to have Astbury back as well as Grimes can now have the taller support around him whilst he continues to play either on talls or shorter opponents , so this frees him up. Lynch also to come back makes us look more menacing and how commentators continually talk up Brisbane as a threat is beyond me.
Port is the unknown quantity, but I still think they’re two rungs below us and the Eagles now fifth makes our task easier. Geelong were supposed to be better against us with Pawkins😂, but we annihilated them and had we kicked straighter they would have been further embarrassed.
Great to be back folks although I have still plenty of work here bringing back our farm to its former glory.
Happy times at Tigerland as we grow by constantly bringing in and developing youth into our team whilst Geelong and Hawthorn continue to bring in tried and tired players hoping to improve.

Was thinking of you yesterday and thought Id give you a call as I hadn't seen you on here for quite a while. Funny, you posted the same day ;)

Good review mate, and I mean that of Uncle George's farmhouse...........

Stay safe and well mate!

Last edited:
Very glad you’re not a selector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very glad you are not a journalist, or maybe you are - is that you Robbo?:)

Port and Brisbane have a bit in common. Both have some talented youth but rely on a core of more experienced players. Both have a hard-working ruck and a not so hard-working key forward. Both are heavily reliant on the creativity of a smaller forward. Both have a coach who gets a bit ahead of his himself and his team.

And both will have the media and umpires' love coming from all angles.

If a fully-fit Richmond loses to either I'd be shocked.
history is littered with fallen favourites

our task is to not become one of them

dare I remind anyone of the 2018 prelim , have Collingwood played 2 quarters of footy like their first half that day ?
Geelong Hawks 2008

I think the gap between us and the rest is significant
I always like to use the betting as a guide of what the general footy world thinks
and we've shortened to $3.25

so now the nervous wait
and ponder do I put $200 on us to beat the Brions all up us to win the flag ?

Anyone see that under 22 side.
Bolton missed out😂😂😂
Rankine who played one good game made it.
Watch the Australian on Thursday... doubt we have any picked.. maybe dusty..
everyone hates us

It’s been building last couple years the but this year it’s cracked and it’s the world vs us

Back