Votes: 59 25.9%
  • Daniel Rioli

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Jack Ross

Votes: 27 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Neale has got like 130 disposals in his past 3 games against us and has contributed fu** all to reducing their 40 point margins

b*tch Robinson is a fu** wit

Great. More fake tough guy s**t. This time from Brisbane. Just look how well it's worked out for GWS and the godeees.

Only if we gamble responsibly

So let me get this straight.....

When we gamble, we gamble against the house (in some form or another). The house pays out only a portion, not all. And against the backdrop of that we are supposed to gamble responsibly??!!!!! Has there every been a better oxymoron than "Gamble Responsibly". It just about makes me vomit every time I hear it offered up. (the other great conundrum is receiving snail mail from Telstra but they give you no simple way to call them o_O )

Yeah, nah, do we really need gambling shoved down our throats in the preview thread, too?

I hear you. It is so pervasive now that kids learn about odds before a footy scoreline. A guy I played footy with held up a TAB he got so far in. I wish gamble adverts could only show the reality of their adverts in proportion. The tiniest number having a win, all the others tearing up their tickets in disgust, wretchedness on their face!

That said, just unlike his post! He's entitled to be boring.

Last edited:
We need to keep an eye out for a motorbike on the Bruce highway, _Wang_ Keep an eye out on your way in

I'll keep an eye out and see how close I can get to the ECO with my bullbar ;)

So let me get this straight.....
... I wish gamble adverts could only show the reality of their adverts in proportion. The tiniest number having a win, all the others tearing up their tickets in disgust, wretchedness on their face!
In a similar vein, I’d like the ads to have to give a disclaimer something in the form of:
”For every $100 bet we return $84 on average for AFL betting”.

Could be specific for each sport. Won’t help the 500-1000 Richmond members who already have gambling problems (because they always think they’re due for a big win), but might help to deter their kids.

In a similar vein, I’d like the ads to have to give a disclaimer something in the form of:
”For every $100 bet we return $84 on average for AFL betting”.

Could be specific for each sport. Won’t help the 5000 Richmond members who already have gambling problems (because they always think they’re due for a big win), but might help to deter their kids.

Yeah, would just be good to see some honesty about the perils of gambling and how much is being sucked out of the economy every week! It was good enough for smoking to do some shock marketing etc....

Yeah, waiting from 1980 to 2017 makes a bloke develop that "I'm Due" mentality unless of course you urgently need a leak and can't wait then you could always develop the "I'm Dew" mentality...................... ;)

Neale has got like 130 disposals in his past 3 games against us and has contributed fu** all to reducing their 40 point margins

b*tch Robinson is a fu** wit

Jesus they’re becoming those little yappy dogs 🐕

From the Lions board:

"Outside of Richmond’s top 10 or so players they fall away rapidly. We have the better team of players no doubt"

Bizarre! Isn't that just like comparing:

1600865556654.png

From the Lions board:

"Outside of Richmond’s top 10 or so players they fall away rapidly. We have the better team of players no doubt"

Lol never heard so much rubbish in all my life. We beat the Lions by 8 goals with a swag of players out.
Now, going by there logic we drop away after our top 10 players.
Well considering we had 6 of top players out Nankervis, Prestia, Edwards, Graham, Astbury, and Houli that means that 4-6 of our top players who actually played were more than enough to destroy the lions. Now everyone is back, bring it on!!! Good luck with that one Brissy Lions :D

Last edited:
From the Lions board:

Fair call. Brissie supporter has correctly identified we have by my count 7 AA players, as well as a couple of 'best 22 under 22' players in our top 22.
After that it falls off. Huge worry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They also keep banging on about how if they kicked accurately they could have won their past two games against us.

I'm sorry but you don't lose games of footy by 8 goals from inaccurate kicking.
Sick and tired of the same narrative from these clowns.
Bad kicking is bad football anyway but the fact is as you said even if they kicked a bit better theyre not making up 8 goals on us.

Lol bears fans are deluded calling us worse than pies supporters , went to Gabba QF last year and bears fans have NFI , most didn’t even know the rules of the game just shout ball every 5 secs. Also some of the most lippy supporters I’ve ever encountered at a game , ******* sooks couldn’t take it back the other way either , weak as piss .

From the Lions board:

Far out, I hate these sorts of posts...surely their fans have figured out that talent means s**t if your team can’t play together as a team. I.e GWS?

Granted, Brisbane are better at playing as a team than GWS, and they may beat us next week, but they’ve used this argument for the past two years, and yet they still haven’t beaten us?

From the Lions board:

They might argue they have better players across the board 🤪, but by saying that, they are admitting we have the better playing team. What’s that saying about champion teams??

Lol bears fans are deluded calling us worse than pies supporters , went to Gabba QF last year and bears fans have NFI , most didn’t even know the rules of the game just shout ball every 5 secs. Also some of the most lippy supporters I’ve ever encountered at a game , ******* sooks couldn’t take it back the other way either , weak as piss .

I live up here and that's not really been my experience. Every Club has some moron fans - yes we do too - but across the board they are OK up here.

I describe their latest claims more as a building of hope. God knows we have done that to death pre 2016 (many of us lost it in 2016 ;))

You can say anything you like about a future game of footy - that is it's rare beauty - that moment of hope and belief.

Winner are grinners and the rest can please themselves!

I live up here and that's not really been my experience. Every Club has some moron fans - yes we do too - but across the board they are OK up here.

I describe their latest claims more as a building of hope. God knows we have done that to death pre 2016 (many of us lost it in 2016 ;))

You can say anything you like about a future game of footy - that is it's rare beauty - that moment of hope and belief.

Winner are grinners and the rest can please themselves!

yep of course I think we have some moron fans as well , but I’ve been going to football 35+ years and from my experience last year Bears fans are top 3 worst.

yep of course I think we have some moron fans as well , but I’ve been going to football 35+ years and from my experience last year Bears fans are top 3 worst.
Moron fans???? Where???

lochie neale no hurt factor

another tom mitchell.

You only seem him play against Tigers lets be honest. If you watched him every week you would see he's a hell of a lot better than Tom Mitchell. He isn't in Dusty's league but who is? But he is a lot better player than you think, some of his work in the contest with his hands is top class.

You can actually recognise a decent player from another team - no one will think less of you. For example Shai Bolton is going to be a superstar.

Back