• Jack Graham

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • Jason Castagna

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

After the VFL results:

Out: Broad, Graham, Butler (all injured)
In: Vlastuin, Houli, Bolton

Vlastuin to take Broad's role
Houli to take C.Ellis role
C.Ellis to take Graham's role
Bolton to replace Butler, but rotate with Higgins in the midfield and forward line

Agreed! Assuming Butts doesn't get up.

Talia may have been injured and taken off Jack but lets not worry about that :p
Lol if I was Moore still take it as a compliment! It’s called selective memory and it’s his prerogative. ;)

Lol was watching the Essendon v Collingwood game with a family member, they reckon Collingwood and Essendon could both be too fast for us if we’re not careful, didn’t have the heart to remind them that we’re pretty handy in the speed department ourselves this year, said family member worries more than I do and I’m a bit of a worry wart as I think most of you can attest to. :D

I would think it would be very very rare for sides to have elite foot speed AND elite ball movement speed AND elite endurance. You have to hand it to Blair Hartley. Yes he had some great players to start with but he has put together a super side.

I would think it would be very very rare for sides to have elite foot speed AND elite ball movement speed AND elite endurance. You have to hand it to Blair Hartley. Yes he had some great players to start with but he has put together a super side.
And so quickly too!...;):p

All Moore needs to be doing is continually creating a contest and bringing the ball to ground to let our smalls do their thing and keep the ball inside 50. If he keeps doing that then he should stay in the side.

I think after a few weeks once him and Jack get a bit more chemistry together, Jack could really unleash.

He shouldn’t be judged on taking 8 marks and kicking 3 goals.

Yes and no.....He certainly doesn't need to do it week in and week out, but it'd be good if he was enough of a thread that oppo coaches and defenses needed to give him attention. So while he doesn't need to do it often, he should do enough that they will always be concerned about his ability to do it to them. Even 5-10 mins bursts of domination/highlight reel stuff would suffice.

upload_2018-7-9_11-16-6.png

185.7cm - 188.4cm = -2.7
85.3kg - 89.1kg = -3.8
25y1m - 25y7m = -6m
102.4 - 100.0 = 2.4

-2.7 + -3.8 + -0.6 + 2.4 = -4.7

Number of players with 100+ games on each team = 10

4.7 x 10 = 47

Winning Margin = 47

Illuminati Premiership confirmed

Last edited:
I still can’t believe how well the tiges are going very exciting to watch our players are full of confidence it sucks getting a few injuries but for once our club has plenty of depth and players that ready to come in and make an impact even the vfl side with half there side missing manages to get the job done against the bombers vfl side who were sitting fourth players like Bolton , Stengle, menadue, Baker and balta all afl worthy after yesterday’s performance,
My outs for this week coz of injuries-
Graham, broad , Butler
My ins -
Vlastuin, Houli, Bolton(freak)!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree Giants - it may click for them eventually, especially once they start getting some players back from injury.

Sydney's away record is strong and they might also be able to upset us at the MCG.

Of course if we keep getting more injuries, things can change very quickly too.
We won’t even make finals.

Freaked-Out-Youre-Kidding-Gif-On-Doctor-Who.gif

If you win this week you’re as much of a chance as anyone, though for obvious reasons I hope we beat you, but don’t be counting GWS out until it’s mathematically impossible.

Not after this week hopefully we end your aspirations :p

But in all honesty the GWS & Melbourne are the 2 teams i dont want to meet in the grand final and with GWS getting all their players back from injury and suspension by the finals they will be a hard team to beat.

Butler in a moon boot and looking at being out long term... how ffs

Long term as in the rest of the year?

That’s stuffed if true

Butts has been great for us - particularly in the last few weeks
As a forward, he covers a fair bit of ground...ranging from HB to goal line.....and his speed can’t be matched

Back