• Shai Bolton

Votes: 11 4.5%
  • Josh Caddy

Votes: 46 18.7%
  • Todd Elton

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Showed more than something, showed more wow factor than any debutant (including Rioli) I can remember.
Recruiters in WA said he once handballed behind his back, something they have never ever seen before, even Dimma said he has moves that blows him away.
He is going to be mega exciting to watch develop.
That handball behind hid back on his u-18 highlight package think it was on our website b4 his debut

And posters here question his captaincy material. FFS he is one man and i am proud he is our captain.
I agree, sometimes in the past I've thought we needed a more brut "captain", but those others don't need a title, they can just lead out on the field and don't need the title. A captain should have a lot of pass-marks in the modern game involving influencing games, being respected, comfortable in the media, a cool head and being able to steady a large ship. I think he ticks those boxes quite well. Plus his Samoyeds are awesome.

Last edited:
How good was Cotch when the game was up for grabs. Won the hard ball at half back which resulted in Jack putting us a goal up and winning the ground ball and setting up Nanks goal.

Sitting Anthony McDonalds Pizza Hut Kentucky Fried Burger King Sumo Salad Oporto Nandos Tipungwuti on his arse was a classic!

Just had a look at the ladder. * me we should be higher. We are 5th now, but Port has a game in hand with a far superior %.
If we got over the line against the Giants we would be so much more comfortable. Damn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to beat this team for the 8th time in a row (their win against our 2nds doesn't count obviously).

Gonna be good having Dusty join our boys to sing the song after the win.
He doesn't want to play in front of small crowds each week. No chance that he will go to Norf

If Josh Caddy kicked straight he would have ended up with 5-6 and the medal last night. He showed exactly why we got him. Big bull , can take a mark, kick a long goal but it's the little things he does off the ball with body work that helps out other forwards.

I was thinking this last night. I'd he'd kicked straight he'd have been in our best according to just about everyone. As it went, just about noone had him near it.
He was very good and dangerous except for the behinds.

That handball behind hid back on his u-18 highlight package think it was on our website b4 his debut
The first time he does it Curtis Deboy will ping him for a throw!

Save it for the banter thread, or you will get banned before that has started.
Can I have the Oz Lotto numbers, please.

Back