Autopsy Roast & Toast vs North Melbourne Rd 11, 2019, & Changes for Geelong rd 12

Best players vs North Melbourne

• Ryan Garthwaite

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • David Astbury

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nathan Broad

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Shane Edwards

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Bachar Houli

Votes: 139 80.3%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Dion Prestia

Votes: 56 32.4%
  • Kamdyn McIntosh

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Jack Higgins

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Jason Castagna

Votes: 20 11.6%
  • Dan Butler

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Dustin Martin

Votes: 135 78.0%
  • Tom Lynch

• Noah Balta

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Ivan Soldo

• Trent Cotchin

Votes: 52 30.1%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 117 67.6%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 63 36.4%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • Josh Caddy

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's turn up next week and Boo Ablett and boo the umps. We've got 100k members. Probably should start sounding like it.
Boo the handbaggers song, boo everything. Make it a nightmare for them
Phark it lets win four prems in a row.

I'm prepared to say it was an aberration and North won because of the new coach thing. It did look like we needed another big bodied mid though.

Gee there's a lot of negative people on here, every team loses games to poor teams, long season.
Yes but we haven’t really beaten anyone good and I would say may of our wins have been that good.
A wins a win and we can only beat the teams we play but I’m not convinced we can be a top 4 team.
Perhaps if we get players back and get a consistent run into the finals, but we seem to be very fragile.
You can put that down to having a number of young kids but I think our midfield lacks a bit of class and grunt.
We really get smashed through there sometimes.
Playing the Cats next at our home ground then Adelaide away. Need to see two good games where we stay in the contest the whole 4 quarters and win at least one of them.
Reload after the bye then for the run home.

LoL pretty sure whenever im angry and ranting it's Sir_Rancelot who's also part of it. Shocking influence on each other. Let's hope we never meet at a game to pull off any of these stunts!
I would love to meet up and give these pricks hell.
My brother refuses to come to the footy with me apparently I go off my tree.

I would love to meet up and give these pricks hell.
My brother refuses to come to the footy with me apparently I go off my tree.

Reckon we will last about 5 minutes with our banners:

Gary hates ****
Can't spell Gary without the letters GAY
Wankley and Hocking are kents
Lingy is an ugly prick
Umpires are green maggots
Shove the bell up your fat arse Anne
Gaz is a sniper
Quack quack quack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balta and Butler were average.
Butler plays like a millionaire and delivers nothing. Why does he always need to double back into traffic? WHY
Why can't he see ball, grab ball, kick ball? NO he has to grab the ball, dance around evade one tackle and then double back into 2 oppo players
to make absolutely sure he gets tackled. He is a absolute numb nuts.

We looked like we had zero fight in us tonight. Last week was a wet slog, how much that took out of us, who knows but it does not excuse the lack of real effort from some of our players tonight. I can stomach losing when we play tough but lose due to just not having the skill level or talent, but tonight we just did not look interested.

Simply Norf wanted it more and it showed. I am amazed though how they celebrated after the game, just highlights how far they have fallen and how far we have risen in oppositions eyes. Beating us deserves to be celebrated like a finals win lel.

Reality is simple, we have kids playing, and we missed lambert badly.

Reckon we will last about 5 minutes with our banners:

Gary hates ****
Can't spell Gary without the letters GAY
Wankley and Hocking are kents
Lingy is an ugly prick
Umpires are green maggots
Shove the bell up your fat arse Anne
Gaz is a sniper
Quack quack quack
Don't forget
AFL are a corrupt bunch of soft coc$ Kno# jockeys

Good - Baker, cotch, Houli, prestia, stack, Martin, ellis, butler, vlas

The rest can ga gf

Outs. Higgins in rioli

Lambert if fit but I’m hearing 6 weeks minimum
Coaches got out coached again

Astbury should be the General in defence but he is so soft for a big man, Rance made him look good sold the kids down the river
Are you for real?
Butler was below average and that’s being kind. 2 goals, both from free kicks and only 1 of those where he was contesting the ball, the other was paid down the field to him. Other than that did stuff all for the rest of the night.

In all fairness to Lynch, Castagna and Butler, the ball barely made it into our fwd 50!
Perhaps an excuse for Lynch more than the other two, but not really in the modern game. Players push so far up the ground they should still be able to impact the game.
Castagna has a decent game, cracked in all night.

I watched the preliminary final against GWS the other day. World of difference between how that game was commentated and umpired to the s**t we cop now. World's apart.
The hate is strong.

Back